Bettinardi Putter Thread

Got myself a hardly used 2019 Studio Stock #2 today for an absolute song. Immaculate, as new.

Can’t wait to try it, slight toe-hang, so will be interesting to see how it plays against my 2 year old #3 face-balanced.

This went rather well today. What a great putter. I usually leave things short, but with this I got past the hole almost every time and had no qualms knocking the return into the cup. Three-putted the first, then it was on fire for the rest of the round.

Got this beauty a couple weeks ago. Actually, felt much better at the fitting and have had some troubles dialing in. Trying to figure it out...but she is beautiful.

Also, a buddy in my 4some was giving me grief about gaming a ladies stick. I promptly tossed him in the nearby pond.

betti.jpgbetti qb9.jpg

Sweet hive release today

c1ea6720-db98-48d2-afc8-b6f8d2cd2967.png

5485e489-c3de-435d-a909-70a5a8087e7f.png

fcffff69-bae8-4d98-b87d-d5974d2d5047.png

I really want a Queen B 5 but wish I could roll on a real green.

Sweet hive release today

c1ea6720-db98-48d2-afc8-b6f8d2cd2967.png

5485e489-c3de-435d-a909-70a5a8087e7f.png

fcffff69-bae8-4d98-b87d-d5974d2d5047.png

I pick that up when it was released at a local shop. It has already won a spot in my bag. Great flat stick!

Anyone here gaming a 3/4 putter or are those just investment pieces for collectors?

Anyone here gaming a 3/4 putter or are those just investment pieces for collectors?

I had to look that one up - what's the working proposition here? 3/4 the size seems like small blade length, low MOI - harder to play? Are the heads lighter too or typical ~350ish?

I had to look that one up - what's the working proposition here? 3/4 the size seems like small blade length, low MOI - harder to play? Are the heads lighter too or typical ~350ish?

I’m attracted to the shape... the Queen B5 has a shorter head shape as well but I’ve never seen the 3/4 in flesh to get a sense of it being a ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pick that up when it was released at a local shop. It has already won a spot in my bag. Great flat stick!

That putter is the sauce. The blue representing LEO's is classy.

That putter is the sauce. The blue representing LEO's is classy.

I agree, it’s a fine looking stick. I have a few putters and it’s definately the nicest looking one among the bunch. I have several Scotty Camerons (no Circle t’s) and a few Betti limiteds and I have to say. Betti’s make some nicer looking flat sticks. I’m surprised more golfers don’t game then.

Bought a BB39 this morning, looking forward to its arrival during the week.

Decided to move on my SS#2 as I simply prefer a mallet, it gives me more confidence and it’s easier to align with a long line instead of a short line.

Ben Hogan Commerative 1953 Putter

Ben Hogan Commerative 1953 Putter

I had a hard time getting this but it finally arrived today. It still had plastic on the head when it arrived. I miss my Bettinardi putters so this should keep me happy. It's a Hoganardi. LOL I love the face.

Attachments

• Ben Hogan Bettinardi2.jpg
    Ben Hogan Bettinardi2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Ben Hogan Bettinardi1.jpg
    Ben Hogan Bettinardi1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Ben Hogan Bettinardi4.jpg
    Ben Hogan Bettinardi4.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 8
Picked up a Queen B 8, my first Betti, can't wait to give it a roll.

The social just happened. Anyone got some new stuff to show? Loved looking at the pics on Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put one of my classics up for sale in the FS thread.

I've always rolled a Bettinardi at the stores when trying new putters but never bought one.... Last week finally picked up the 2019 Queen B #6 and absolutely love it. practiced with it everyday last Tuesday - Friday and had a great putting round on Saturday. I was using a Toulon stroke lab but found my distance to consistently be short.

I loved the thicker head of the #6 and consistently found myself within 2 feet of the hole for many lag putts. Also I seemed to hit my starting line much more frequently

Last edited:
Played my second round with my Studio Stock 28 Slotback today, both rounds have gone extremely well on the putting. The furthest I missed by today was about 18 inches, left just one short and that was by about 2 ball widths from 10ft. Didn’t have a missable second put to make, everything was a tap-in.

I’’m sure that won’’t continue, but the 28 with a Winn Dri-Tac Jumbo Lite grip has been a winner so far.

Interesting that the apostrophes I put in haven’t shown up. I edited and put them in again, not showing.

obedt;n8522783 said:
Sweet hive release today

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/gallery.mailchimp.com\/da4229e60211453196c2b3391\/images\/c1ea6720-db98-48d2-afc8-b6f8d2cd2967.png"}[/IMG2]

A ponder that snowballed hard over a couple months, I just picked one of these up. Oh man it is a good looking putter in hand.

Carbon Steel
Honeycomb Fit Face
Wide Flange
GunMetal and Blue
American Flag
Armageddon Milling

So much to like, I can't wait to play a round with it. Carpet rolls and first in hand impressions... this thing has SO much potential.

Put my raw BB0 into the bag today. Putted pretty well. Definitely confirms I prefer the raw carbon look on blade putters.

My first Bettinardi putter came in the mail yesterday.

It's a 34" SS9 110 Copper Insert Limited Run, still new. Took off the protective wrappers and I took it to a practice putting green yesterday and used it for over an hour.

Very impressive how good the feel is and I was able to align it well and give the ball a decent roll. My consistency was better than normal. I also like the Masters colors and connection. I now understand the following that Bettinardi putters get.

naDWJp6.jpg

oElx8HS.jpg

XDZISm5.jpg

REnLq6V.jpg

tzwdH62.jpg

So I added another little something today... In raw...

BB8 Armageddon is gorgeous... I changed the red grip to blue. Rolled well in first outing and I love the face milling and finish. Feels great!

ACB72D61-6042-4212-832A-4324F6511BC3.jpeg

8C7C5CF6-0B5F-4D11-8E81-381146ADED9D.jpeg

9AE8D447-B3AE-481E-A5E2-1F268BEB5C17.jpeg

83FB4C63-A512-4A52-B2FA-A48421126E4C.jpeg

40044B5F-D4BF-41BC-8117-5475C56E6269.jpeg

Last edited:
Brassie;n8889186 said:
My first Bettinardi putter came in the mail yesterday.

It's a 34" SS9 110 Copper Insert Limited Run, still new. Took off the protective wrappers and I took it to a practice putting green yesterday and used it for over an hour.

Very impressive how good the feel is and I was able to align it well and give the ball a decent roll. My consistency was better than normal. I also like the Masters colors and connection. I now understand the following that Bettinardi putters get.

This has to be one of the sweetest feeling putters, the SS9 shape combined with the copper and steel just has it going on.

Back