SeeMore Putters Thread

That's good, because I need an m2 "bad"

dibs and un-dibs. Done.

How do you not own an M3 yet?
Well, I have owned one before...

Nice!! That's all I'd need to see too.

Is that bad boy kicking the FGP out of the bag?

For now it is. The mid mallet just fits my eye a little better.

Now to put the black SS or get a green to throw a little THP love on there....
Can't decide yet.

For now it is. The mid mallet just fits my eye a little better.

Now to put the black SS or get a green to throw a little THP love on there....
Can't decide yet.

Black or green would look very solid. What size? UltraSlim?

I'm not usually a fan of purple, but man that thing looks awesome!! Nice job!

Here's my ladies, minus the Bronze I'll have tomorrow. The FGP I won in OH, the si4, and the m1 Proto are waiting on grips too....I like the SS 2.0 I threw on the m3 that Skittles talked me into...
9ege4y7y.jpg

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Solid lineup bogey!

That's what is on my SB2. I had intended to take it right off, but that sucker is working WELL!

I support your selections friend.

Think I will just throw the black on for now. Maybe change it up to green another time.

I wonder if I got fitted for an SB2 and then find one on the bay standard, if it could be bent for the lie I would need?
I have a sb2 68 lie 35 length like new never been outside i might sell

How long til this thread has some new Jman goodness pictures in it?

I have a sb2 68 lie 35 length like new never been outside i might sell

It wasnt offered to me but im interested!! REALLY REALLY interested.

Tapping away on my S3

the SB2 isn't even Oklahoma cold yet! hahaha!

I wonder who's next on the PTM1 train...

I may not even unbox it, just take it and hand it to Cookie Sunday and let him open it.

Why wouldn't I sir? :alien:

PTM1 in Stealth Black buddy.

I like it! I am thinking a PTM3 in stealth. Hotness right there.

It wasnt offered to me but im interested!! REALLY REALLY interested.

Tapping away on my S3
Let me think about a price and ill get back to sat is that ok?

I may not even unbox it, just take it and hand it to Cookie Sunday and let him open it.

You might actually be doing yourself a favour there hahaha!! If I unboxed that beauty, it'd never leave. No way.

You might actually be doing yourself a favour there hahaha!! If I unboxed that beauty, it'd never leave. No way.

The more I think about it, the more I hate that I can't rock a THP headcover with it. Its for the best.

Also, the PTM1 is coming ungripped so I can backweight it when it gets here, also its being upped to 355g for me. Alex has been GREAT to deal with.

The more I think about it, the more I hate that I can't rock a THP headcover with it. Its for the best.

Also, the PTM1 is coming ungripped so I can backweight it when it gets here, also its being upped to 355g for me. Alex has been GREAT to deal with.

How is the additional weight being achieved?

The only downside of rocking the SB2....no THP headcover.

Back