SeeMore Putters Thread

I know I should call SeeMore and I will when I get home but just for temporary relief what would you guys say outta the Si Series what is the closest to the Ping B60. I am liking my buddies B60...

I know I should call SeeMore and I will when I get home but just for temporary relief what would you guys say outta the Si Series what is the closest to the Ping B60. I am liking my buddies B60...
Si4.

Both are blades with the same toe hang (4 o'clock).

The b60 is a plumbers neck right? Most of the Si series are center shafted, so there's going to be a considerable difference. If you're looking for a mid-mallet type, I've been pretty pleased with my Si3. The Si4 is a plumbers neck, but is more of a classic blade. I know they're more expensive, but the DB4X seems to be the closest to what I can find on the B60. Let us know what they say when you call!

I'll throw this into this thread...

DSC01418.jpg

]
DSC01419.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

DSC01429.jpg

DSC01430.jpg

A 303 SST DB-4 in the Platinum finish. The people at :seemore: are just fantastic to speak with questions. I cannot recommend this company enough

Nice BG! Makes me wish I could roll a plumber's neck worth a damn!

Very nice!

I'm partial to dark, carbon putters but now I'm debating whether to add a stainless version to my collection.

Nice BG! Makes me wish I could roll a plumber's neck worth a damn!

Yeah man, it's such a nice putter. It really is. I just can't get a feel with standard Anser shapes anymore. I need a little more toe hang. I just feel the head better.

currently playing a TM ghost and i have a scotty cameron newport studio select can't hit that blade at all, looking buying a scotty cameron golo but was refered to this thread any suggestions? it's gotta be a mallet

currently playing a TM ghost and i have a scotty cameron newport studio select can't hit that blade at all, looking buying a scotty cameron golo but was refered to this thread any suggestions? it's gotta be a mallet

Golo looks like a larger (?) mid-mallet. Admittedly I'm no expert, but I would just give Seemore a call. They're quite helpful and will do a fitting over the phone with you.

Golo looks like a larger (?) mid-mallet. Admittedly I'm no expert, but I would just give Seemore a call. They're quite helpful and will do a fitting over the phone with you.

sweet will do thanks for the tip

There aren't any real hell shafted mallets by Seemore. Maybe the DB4x or the SB2.

I almost pulled the trigger on an FGP blade today, only $90 too.

You can often find FGP blades for well under $75 shipped on ebay.

Might have to take a look then, because that thing felt pretty good!

Bought a M1 Belly Putter this morning. Its going to suck playing with my old putter this weekend knowing that the new one is on its way and is unlikely to get here before next week.

Yup I bought another FGP today. I'm going to be customizing this one though. All gold. Let's see how it turns out.

Well ended up buying a FGP mallet putter for my birthday. I liked the FGP2 but I wanted the alignment lines on the mallet. It was between this one and the Si3, but I've loved the feel of the metal off my original FGP so much I didn't want to change the feel too much. Got it in 35 inch, 70 degree, with the feeltec red putter grip. I gave them a call to place my order, and they added an older magnetic head cover instead of the velcro ones on the website at my request.

Can't say how much I like this company and what the RST technology has done for my game on the greens.

I love my current Seemore and want another one. I'm looking at a SI2 but it looks like it has a Stainless Steel insert and not the TPU insert they show on the website. Its standard 34' stock specs but could you get a SI2 with a Stainless insert instead of the TPU insert?

For the past 6 weeks I have been playing with a OneCS....but this week I got a FGP...played with it today & putted great. For some reason...it just felt better.

I love my current Seemore and want another one. I'm looking at a SI2 but it looks like it has a Stainless Steel insert and not the TPU insert they show on the website. Its standard 34' stock specs but could you get a SI2 with a Stainless insert instead of the TPU insert?

It seems that they make custom mods for the Private Reserve putters, so it's possible they did a run of them with SS inserts. Is there a serial # on it that you could call in to Seemore for verification?

For the past 6 weeks I have been playing with a OneCS....but this week I got a FGP...played with it today & putted great. For some reason...it just felt better.

The OneCS feels amazing. One of the best putters I've ever rolled.

It's always cool when a guy on tour who uses SeeMore is doing well in a tournament!

It seems that they make custom mods for the Private Reserve putters, so it's possible they did a run of them with SS inserts. Is there a serial # on it that you could call in to Seemore for verification?

I didnt see one and they dont have one listed. I emailed the seller to see if there is one on there. But i was thinking that might be a limited edition.

I tried these for the first time and man am I impressed. I tried the FGP, Big FGP, and the Si4. I am set on getting one of these. Just can't decide what model. It will be the FGP, Si2 or Si3. I just neeeeeedd to find somewhere to hit the other 2 because I have a hard time just picking one.

Back