SeeMore Putters Thread

Just finished a very short session with the DB-4x (My Precious!).

Made 3 in a row from 14 feet - amost twice. My green has a 2-3 inch break at this length. Here are the last 11 attempts:

DB-4xresults1med_zps45322274.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Distance control is not a problem. Understatement: This baby is growing on me by the minute!

Glad shes working well.
Hows the weight comparison between the db4x and your mgfp? Is it lighter? Stroke feel any different?

I was finally able to get my DB4 and mFGP2 out on a real green yesterday. I can't tell which I like better. I had pretty much the same results with both. I really really wish my DB4 had a sightline on the top line. Seemore doesn't do that type of customization, right?

I was finally able to get my DB4 and mFGP2 out on a real green yesterday. I can't tell which I like better. I had pretty much the same results with both. I really really wish my DB4 had a sightline on the top line. Seemore doesn't do that type of customization, right?

Shoot Alex an email. Alex@seemore.com

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Email sent

Got beat out on adding another cover to the collection. A new gray dancing RST cover...hope it went to someone here because that was a good deal for that cover!!

Had this convo on Twitter this morning

This buddy of mine is a good putter, but he took mine, lined up 8 balls, lipped the first, then hit 5 of the next 7, turned around and asked me how to get one.

Should I tell him mine was countered with a 45g weight in the butt? I mean, I do play this guy for lunch money every week.....

Got beat out on adding another cover to the collection. A new gray dancing RST cover...hope it went to someone here because that was a good deal for that cover!!

hahaha brutal dude... I didn't do it, but I know who did!

Was able to grab this DB4 thanks to a great Thp member. My first Seemore I am pretty impressed so far.

ra5uvy5y.jpg

7u4e8uby.jpg

ujenegaj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Congrats man! The DB4 was my first as well and now I'm addicted. Went from thinking why do I need more than 1 to having 4

Was able to grab this DB4 thanks to a great Thp member. My first Seemore I am pretty impressed so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Very nice sir! Got the same putter a few weeks ago and was very impressed with it in my one time on the course.

First time out with the m7 today. Rolled the ball very well and drained a couple of key 10 - 12 footers. Definitely going to take getting used to the platinum head when I have been rolling nothing but black gunmetal for the past 9 months. But quite impressed with it. Can't go wrong with the Canadan go to putter!

First time out with the m7 today. Rolled the ball very well and drained a couple of key 10 - 12 footers. Definitely going to take getting used to the platinum head when I have been rolling nothing but black gunmetal for the past 9 months. But quite impressed with it. Can't go wrong with the Canadan go to putter!

Is it wrong to be excited and sad at the same time..lol.
So compared to a full milled how was that insert?

I was able to walk 9 this afternoon. I was the last person off and by myself so I used both the DB4 and mFGP2 on every hole. I had the exact same number of putts on every hole. Still no clear cut winner. 16 putts. That might be a lot for some of you, but I had 0 three putts and I can't remember the last time I had 0 three putts even on 9 holes.

Is it wrong to be excited and sad at the same time..lol.
So compared to a full milled how was that insert?

Really doesn't feel like an insert. To me, the aluminum insert does give it a slightly softer feel than the full fledged stainless steel head. Not quiet as soft as the carbon steel heads though which are my obvious favorites.

It is the greatest putter to have ever graced this green earth. Mark.It.DOWNNNNNNNNN.

I was able to walk 9 this afternoon. I was the last person off and by myself so I used both the DB4 and mFGP2 on every hole. I had the exact same number of putts on every hole. Still no clear cut winner. 16 putts. That might be a lot for some of you, but I had 0 three putts and I can't remember the last time I had 0 three putts even on 9 holes.

Goodwork! I'm in the same boat. I can't believe I'm leaning toward a plumbers neck putter, but that DB-4x is very sweet!

It is the greatest putter to have ever graced this green earth. Mark.It.DOWNNNNNNNNN.

Figured you would chime in before long with the mere mention of the m7. I would not be surprised if you felt a warm pleasing sensation run through your body when I typed the post above. haha

Figured you would chime in before long with the mere mention of the m7. I would not be surprised if you felt a warm pleasing sensation run through your body when I typed the post above. haha

You just described how I feel every time I get to put with mine. I almost feel bad about how hard this Zed2 is going to have to work.

I just emailed them in regards to the m7 not being on their site for purchase..

I just emailed them in regards to the m7 not being on their site for purchase..

If they have retired it then I have a collector's item of sorts! $$$

All this talk about them has me looking. . If I dont win my contest I may start hunting one as you are liking your

Goodwork! I'm in the same boat. I can't believe I'm leaning toward a plumbers neck putter, but that DB-4x is very sweet!

I wish I had a DB-4x. They look awesome.

Back