SeeMore Putters Thread

I had a chance to get a sneak preview of some of the new putters coming out and I think all will be quite pleased and they will generate even more of a loyal Seemore following. Can't wait to get my new one!

TapAhoy!

I will save some bandwidth since a picture of the M1 has already been posted (thanks SeeMoreGuy).

I also think that SeeMoore produces very well made, nice feeling putters. I have been very happy with mine and I would recommend that anyone looking for a new putter give them a try.

SB2 will be headed to TN tomorrow!

New shaft, 33", 68* lie angle, and an oversized red Feel-Tec grip. Yessir!

Just sent off my specs (finally got help measuring myself) and made a putting video to John at SeeMore. Excited to see what he comes up with for me.

SB2 will be headed to TN tomorrow!

New shaft, 33", 68* lie angle, and an oversized red Feel-Tec grip. Yessir!

Nice JMan....I love the jumbo grip I've got on the Si-1

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Nice JMan....I love the jumbo grip I've got on the Si-1

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Thanks! This will be my first experience with the Feel-Tec, let alone the oversized one. Could be interesting.

Wish they had their new Iomics in mid's. My favorite next to a nice leather gripmaster.

Just got a SeeMore OneCS putter...looking forward to trying it out this weekend on the course.

6923182584_30bee7680a.jpg

7069261575_368335e0c9.jpg

7069261551_d9bcdc73d8.jpg

Excellent bg! I've got one sitting against the wall, STUNNING putter model for sure. Congrats!

Thanks Jman! I like the headcover too.

Thanks Jman! I like the headcover too.

Me too, I like it alot actually. Love the texture on it better than the smooth ones. Hmmmm....

Thanks! This will be my first experience with the Feel-Tec, let alone the oversized one. Could be interesting.

Wish they had their new Iomics in mid's. My favorite next to a nice leather gripmaster.

I will be very interested in how this goes for you. I'm still using my old slick original regular sized and contemplating a textured oversized.

Just got a SeeMore OneCS putter...looking forward to trying it out this weekend on the course.

Very nice....but interesting...my ONEcs doesn't look like that on the bottom. Perhaps mine was a limited run edition? Any thoughts, putter gurus? Here's the sole of mine:

6675578171_2d7604613d_z.jpg

Mine looks like yours JN. I'm pretty sure they are just changing some of the scrolling on the soles of the putters, just an updated look if you will.

Though yours is 00013 and mine is 00085....hmmmm. hehehe

Though yours is 00013 and mine is 00085....hmmmm. hehehe

First 100 ONEcs putters run like this? I don't know, since mine was a THP contest win.

Check out this low number Seemore lovers! Had to share.

a6f86260-3135-71a6.jpg

TapAhoy!

Very nice, SMG!

That's awesome SMG!

I honestly can't wait to get my SB2 back to see how it goes on course. Luckily TN is a short USPS trip from OK.

Thanks guys. I know your feeling Jman but when that box arrives you will be like a kid at Xmas. Good luck with the new stick.

TapAhoy!

Thanks guys. I know your feeling Jman but when that box arrives you will be like a kid at Xmas. Good luck with the new stick.

TapAhoy!

For sure. I'm just ecstatic to have found a mallet that fits my eye and doesn't look or feel like a Kleenex box on a stick haha

Thinking about snagging the Si1 that is at my work/course. I haven't gotten ahold of SeeMore yet, but I really enjoy this model. Hopefully I can get ahold of SeeMore tomorrow to talk about the best putter for me.

I am also thinking about getting one from the Si series. I need to contact see more as well. What info do I need before I call them or send them an email?

thats a straight sexy putter right there

6923182584_30bee7680a.jpg

7069261551_d9bcdc73d8.jpg

I will take some pics tonight and get mine posted up here. I have a few right now :bashful:. I really need to get a one CS, and I want to try a m series mallet as I like the FGP2 quite a bit.

Back