Pshhhhh, nah, like THIS:

i-b3LLPw2-L.jpg

I want a PTM3 ASAP.

i-5WXp8xW-L.jpg

i-fwC5rgP-L.jpg

i-SvG8QNQ-L.jpg

i-Jtp4bH2-L.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What!?? I thought these pictures were from your private collection. :shock: :angel:

Dude I've just started to SeeMore direct relationship too! It is crazy. Did you look at the bottom of the email
from the Jim? His cellphone number is listed there . And alex is phenomenal. Has me lined up with and SPI dude here
To get things started. I just have to wait till march. Cause it's PTM3 going in my bag.....for now lol

I spoke about this being sent to me last week. Well it arrived as my friend promised. Just needs a midsize grip and an inch off the top.

hurugara.jpg

5y3epupu.jpg

yhy9u2y7.jpg

Nice Freddie!

This thread gets me too damn tempted. Nice pickup Freddie!

Very nice Freddie. Enjoy!

Nice putter Freddie.

That's a sweet putter Freddie!

I spoke about this being sent to me last week. Well it arrived as my friend promised. Just needs a midsize grip and an inch off the top.

What a pretty putter. Nice Freddie

Here's my newest SeeMore, a Big FGP and Big thanks to LargePhil!!!

IMG_1826_zpsbeaf33ca.jpg

IMG_1827_zps43239d40.jpg

IMG_1828_zps7dd9c3be.jpg

Here's my son helping me with a little SeeMore putting practice:

I got in a little practice with my M1 today at the course in some pretty windy conditions. Boy, what a great putter this is. I am starting to get some feel with this club and I am loving it. It has been less than a week that I have had it, and I like it more every day.
Freddie, That is one good looking stick. Good friend you have there.

I got in a little practice with my M1 today at the course in some pretty windy conditions. Boy, what a great putter this is. I am starting to get some feel with this club and I am loving it. It has been less than a week that I have had it, and I like it more every day.
Freddie, That is one good looking stick. Good friend you have there.
Have you worked on any of the SPi methods?

Only some of what Jman said in his initial review of the SPI system from last years fitting he did. I want to go to an SPI some time soon. I talked with Jman about his experience and about Brady in particular last week. I have been thinking about this for some time.

Only some of what Jman said in his initial review of the SPI system from last years fitting he did. I want to go to an SPI some time soon. I talked with Jman about his experience and about Brady in particular last week. I have been thinking about this for some time.
I will check and see if I have my SeeMore DVD. It is very helpful! If I can find it around here, I will be happy to send it your way

I will check and see if I have my SeeMore DVD. It is very helpful! If I can find it around here, I will be happy to send it your way

If you can't find it I have mine and would be happy to send it! Or if you want to keep yours let me know and I'll send mine.

Siri speaks for me!

If you can't find it I have mine and would be happy to send it! Or if you want to keep yours let me know and I'll send mine.

Siri speaks for me!
My daughter enjoys rearranging the DVDs, I will put out a search for it.

My daughter enjoys rearranging the DVDs, I will put out a search for it.

That's funny. My son does the same thing!!!

Siri speaks for me!

Thanks War and Icey. That would be awesome. I have watched some of the videos from Pat Obrien and checked out some other seemore online videos. There is def some things to learn from them. I would be very interested to see what this video has to show. Their technique seems to be pretty sound, from the little I have seen. I will be trying out the putter this weekend on course for the first time. Get to show Nate and cookie my putting skills(or lack of). I hope having this on course with me will prove to be a benefit. I really am starting to like the feel of this. My only negative thought about the club so far is the alignment mark. I wish it extended to the back flange. I have actual thought about putting one on there to assist in the set up.

I'm no JMAN but I went through a great SPI experience myself if you need any feedback

I'm no JMAN but I went through a great SPI experience myself if you need any feedback

Thanks brother. If I recall correctly, you were working with Chan, from the big break. I think that was his name. Sorry if I got his name wrong. I was following along with some of the seemore thread back then. If I remember correctly, you too had a great experience with the SPI training. I have been following along with the SPI experience you all were doing. It was eye opening the learn what seemore was doing. Great to follow along with. I will listen to anything either of you have to input on the SPI training. Thanks

Back