SeeMore Putters Thread

Feast your eyes on the amazing SS grips now available from SeeMore!!!
http://www.seemore.com/products/category/accessories/grips/speciality-grip/
productimage-picture-superstroke-ultra-slim-1-0-852_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg
productimage-picture-superstroke-mid-slim-2-0-854_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg
productimage-picture-supersroke-slim-3-0-856_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Nice! No ultras though, at least that I saw..like this!

eve4agah.jpg

Loving this one today!

eve4agah.jpg

Loving this one today!

Nevermind, they're there, I'm blind!

eve4agah.jpg

Loving this one today!

Do these have the reverse taper or no?

Do these have the reverse taper or no?

The ultra does, yep. Not as much as they used to IMO though, at all.

I just love having no taper at my bottom hand, helps me a lot.

Looking for an Ultra myself Jman. Really like the look.

The ultra does, yep. Not as much as they used to IMO though, at all.

I just love having no taper at my bottom hand, helps me a lot.

I looked at the site a bit and it looks like there it states no taper. I did not like the reverse taper on the old model but no taper may be a great fit. From the website: Patented Non-Tapered Design

Our non-taper technology allows for even pressure in both hands, eliminating added tension in the wrist and forearms. This helps the arms to swing free, further enhancing a pendulum putting stroke.or even pressure in both hands, eliminating added tension in the wrist and forearms. This helps the arms to swing free, further enhancing a pendulum putting stroke.

I understand that, to me, it feels like it still slightly tapers. But, as I said it's NO WHERE like it used to be. I like it!

I understand that, to me, it feels like it still slightly tapers. But, as I said it's NO WHERE like it used to be. I like it!

That is music to my ears. I felt like the club was going to fall out of my hand with the reverse taper, but I like the materials and the price so I think I need to give this one a shot.

I'm going to have to give the Ultra Slims another shot, I love the slim though. All mine are the "non-lite" version (I like the heavier ones), would LOVE it if they had "SeeMore" on those.

Super Stroke is giving away some freebie grip if you order this from their website.

That is music to my ears. I felt like the club was going to fall out of my hand with the reverse taper, but I like the materials and the price so I think I need to give this one a shot.

It's certainly improved dude!

My SeeMore pondering result:

SeeMore m2w 35" (w is for offset shaft). With a Feel Tec Green standard size grip.

Runner up:

SeeMore Private Reserve Limited DB4 LH only putter. I've been putting with plumber necks lately, and this one would follow suit, but the vibe from the m2 is more from the core.

What if (this choice could overrun everything):

Private Reserve CU insert models. Nr.1: m2 Nr.2 DB4. But these are RH only, so nothing there I can do...unless...they would make on for just me...hmm :D
[FONT='Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

So, SeeMore is just selling them on their site now?
Yep, but also as an option for ordering!

I think if I sent a putter back to SeeMore for reshafting if I find a copper FGP, I'd put the SS Slim 3.0 on it!!!

My SeeMore pondering result:

SeeMore m2w 35" (w is for offset shaft). With a Feel Tec Green standard size grip.

Runner up:

SeeMore Private Reserve Limited DB4 LH only putter. I've been putting with plumber necks lately, and this one would follow suit, but the vibe from the m2 is more from the core.

What if (this choice could overrun everything):

Private Reserve CU insert models. Nr.1: m2 Nr.2 DB4. But these are RH only, so nothing there I can do...unless...they would make on for just me...hmm :D
[FONT='Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

M2 is such a great head. I wonder if the Z2 will be available in lefty. They were talking about the new RST working well with the whistle shaft.

M2 is such a great head. I wonder if the Z2 will be available in lefty. They were talking about the new RST working well with the whistle shaft.

Well yes...of course the Z-series will put me back to ponder mode...but we will see...I need to know more about the Z2...it looks great, but the LH issue is always hovering...

Gotta love boredom on a Saturday:

DSC_0735_zpsf7758e77.jpg

DSC_0736_zpsc9d8b046.jpg

DSC_0737_zps59ad1a6c.jpg

DSC_0738_zpse0c66f67.jpg

DSC_0739_zps7130a393.jpg

DSC_0741_zps4bb6121f.jpg

DSC_0742_zpsd6cd162b.jpg

DSC_0743_zpsc2183530.jpg

Georgeous looking putter ther Jman. I am loving the green. Making me consider doing one as well. Thanks for sharing those pics. How do you like the copper insert?

Looks good Jman. The 3 I picked up today are all about 3 inches too short so I wasn't sure if I was going to do the work or send them back to SeeMore. I haven't messed with paint fill much but seems like something that would be fun and easy to do.

I take it that is the new Jman look on the Seemore m9? Looks pretty great to me.
Gotta love boredom on a Saturday:

DSC_0735_zpsf7758e77.jpg

DSC_0736_zpsc9d8b046.jpg

DSC_0737_zps59ad1a6c.jpg

DSC_0738_zpse0c66f67.jpg

DSC_0739_zps7130a393.jpg

DSC_0741_zps4bb6121f.jpg

DSC_0742_zpsd6cd162b.jpg

DSC_0743_zpsc2183530.jpg

Georgeous looking putter ther Jman. I am loving the green. Making me consider doing one as well. Thanks for sharing those pics. How do you like the copper insert?

I like it a lot in the SeeMore's, being the insert it actually still gives a good audible click to my ears for feedback, just a slightly lower pitch. Its fun as heck to roll, I absolutely LOVE the m9 headshape. LOVE.

Three today Howzat! Thats some kind of haul. You are my hero.

Back