SeeMore Putters Thread

Dangit, all of those pictures are sure tempting me to pick up a OneCS. I've been extremely pleased with my Si3 (came from an Odyssey white hot two ball). I'll have to post some pics of it here eventually.

Icey, those head covers look nice!

Thanks Jman for the insight, and adwillingham, i'm checkin out the thread as we speak. i like that it's milled and an insert...i might just have to buy one of deese guys.

Dangit, all of those pictures are sure tempting me to pick up a OneCS. I've been extremely pleased with my Si3 (came from an Odyssey white hot two ball). I'll have to post some pics of it here eventually.

Icey, those head covers look nice!
I keep saying it, but I want a OneCS more than any other piece of equipment right now.

I keep saying it, but I want a OneCS more than any other piece of equipment right now.

I agree...the OneCS is an awesome looking stick. Haven't seen one in person yet, but the photos are beautiful.

My Si2 that I ordered on Saturday on ebay came in today! Talk about fast shipping! Came in plastic, brand new w/headcover! Rolled it a few times at work and love the feel of the insert.

I really love the SeeMore belly putters... esp the Si3 mallet belly.

I love my SeeMore putter. Best putter I've ever used. The only negative is that the black paint is chipping off a little. I wonder how I can fix that.

My Si2 that I ordered on Saturday on ebay came in today! Talk about fast shipping! Came in plastic, brand new w/headcover! Rolled it a few times at work and love the feel of the insert.

Mine is arriving today too. The auctions said no headcover, so that is even more of a super deal.

I may have something to post tonight. Stay tuned.

TapAhoy!

My new Si2 got here today too, so I'm up to three SeeMores in the stable. I must just be a center-shafted fan, because this is a great blade putter from knocking a couple balls around the floor. I'm going to put it in the bag for a while so that the CS mFGP2 can rest a bit.

Congrats AD! Enjoy the new SeeMore.

TapAhoy!

I got my OneCS about a week ago & put it in play this weekend. It has great feel & killer looks!

I LOVE. Repeat: LOVE my ONEcs. I don't think I'll ever go back to an insert putter because of it.

Crappy photo alert. Here are my stable of SeeMore's. Noting compared to JB or SMG, but I try.

The Stable:
preview_image_0_10983222x.jpg

My gamer mFGP:
preview_image_0_63774642x.jpg

The newbie:
preview_image_0_67468712x.jpg

custom mFGP:
preview_image_0_98680672x.jpg

my first:
preview_image_0_30811532x.jpg

HC's:
preview_image_0_31844992x.jpg

I love my SeeMore putter. Best putter I've ever used. The only negative is that the black paint is chipping off a little. I wonder how I can fix that.

How long have you had your Seemore? Noticed mine is doing the same

How long have you had your Seemore? Noticed mine is doing the same

I've had it for 5 rounds now. Bought it used but it was in Mint condition with no wear on it.
I think the problem was that between each hole, I don't put it back in the head cover. I'm regretting that. Now I will put my baby into safety after every time i take it out.

Those are some choice putters Run.

TapAhoy!

New pics coming in a few. Hehe

TapAhoy!

And the latest weapon in the arsenal is.....

Brand new and just introduced by SeeMore. I mentioned this one after my last visit to SeeMore. Rolls very true and the milled face feels great. Another stellar putter by the best putter company in the land.

The Big FGP
a6f86b64-6d98-cb70.jpg

a6f86b64-6dd6-c94f.jpg

a6f86b64-6ded-e71b.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/a6f86b64-6e23-9d54.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/a6f86b64-6e3b-8542.jpg

a6f86b64-6e53-ba0a.jpg

a6f86b64-6e65-734e.jpg
]

TapAhoy!

I rolled an Si4 today. I want one of those Winn AVS SeeMore grips - where can I get one?

quick question:

will the normal seemore blade headcovers fit the si3? or is there a special one for it?

TIA

WOW, SMG, that looks amazing. Now THAT is a mallet that I wouldn't mind rolling. Wow.

looks pretty good SMG! interested to hear how you like it.

Will get a a couple better pics up later. I was in hurry taking these. So far I love the roll. Very true and the ball is keeping a true roll and line here at home. The putter comes with an over sized feel Tec grip that I will have to get used to. It is a soft grip but comfortable in my hand.

Back