SeeMore Putters Thread

Oh BTW, if anyone is pondering the ONEcs but doesn't want to pony up $350, SeeMore has released the PCB - milled face putter with a very similar style to the ONEcs.

JEALOUS SMG! Very nice, I look forward to hearing what ya think, I love the look of that one...but I do love the simplicity of the FGP's and FGP2's already.

535414_10151530578270417_675010416_25127692_1972952579_n.jpg
526218_10151530579305417_675010416_25127694_1065713531_n.jpg

How do I fix the chipped paint? I circled the mark. Thanks for any advise.

SMG, any news on whether the Big FGP will be available for lefties? It says RH only on the website...not that I'd buy it now, but I am seriously pondering and seriously disappointed.

Ooh, I want a PCB. Damnit JN :) haha.

quick question:

will the normal seemore blade headcovers fit the si3? or is there a special one for it?

TIA

Standard blade cover fits. That's what they sent with my Si3.

Ooh, I want a PCB. Damnit JN :) haha.

Lol. Me too. Does look similar to the onecs. Can't wait until they start showing at the stores so I can roll one.

Have not heard Nate. Might want to give them a call.

TapAhoy!

No doubt JMan. My best feeling putters are the mfgp CS putters

TapAhoy!

Wonton. You should give them a call. I have had ccouple of fiarway woods and found glossy black paint in a small container with a pen like applicator. It has worked well on the wodds. The finish on the FGP models is certainly different than on mfgp models and is more muted finish. You could see uf auto stores have a match. SeeMore may offer another remedy.

I always keep my cover on. The only time my SeeMore are unclothed is when I am about to putter. After the ball drops the cover goes back on.

TapAhoy!

Have not heard Nate. Might want to give them a call.

TapAhoy!

Will do. I'll be a bit disappointed if they don't release them to lefties...that putter looks so nice.

I will tell you Nate. I have rolled this a fair amount and it keep the ball on line and the center weight is great and keeps the stick balanced.. You can see the center weight looking at the bottom of putter. It is one stable putter.
TapAhoy!

I will tell you Nate. I have rolled this a fair amount and it keep the ball on line and the center weight is great and keeps the stick balanced.. You can see the center weight looking at the bottom of putter. It is one stable putter.
TapAhoy!

That sounds great, SMG. And on a positive note, the Nickel version of the Big FGP is available for lefties. The black version is RH only. Phew!

For all you SeeMore lovers. I heard yesterday that a young lady that plays at one of the courses I frequent made the Big Break and games a SeeMore. Can't wait to see that on the show. I am still trying to verify this and speak with the person. I think the show airs next month.

TapAhoy!

Glad to hear that Nate. The Nickel finish is much nicer. Can't wait to see yours when you get it.

TapAhoy!

Glad to hear that Nate. The Nickel finish is much nicer. Can't wait to see yours when you get it.

TapAhoy!

Bahaha! It may be a bit. But I will have another SeeMore in the arsenal at some point, and this just makes me ponder....

I have decided on SeeMore. Fitting is done, just time to decide on which stick I liked best and get the order placed sometime today.

Tough choosing between: OneCS, DB4X, m1SS and the M2C CS, all slightly different and appealing to me in their own ways.

Does anyone know how the smoke diamond coloring looks on the m2c cs? I haven't been able to find any good pictures where I can tell a difference from the Gunmetal?

For all you SeeMore lovers. I heard yesterday that a young lady that plays at one of the courses I frequent made the Big Break and games a SeeMore. Can't wait to see that on the show. I am still trying to verify this and speak with the person. I think the show airs next month.

TapAhoy!
Awesome, can't wait to here who it is, can't wait to see a Seemore on the show as well!

I am absolutely astounded at the quality of customer support SeeMore offers. I have been speaking with Ted and working through my fitting process.

Let me just say this... SeeMore is more interested in improving your putting than making a quick sale.

I have always used an anser style plumbers neck putter, so the DB4 and DB4x were very appealing to me but I had not hit either. I have never rolled a CS putter so while I had not written them off I was curious if they would possibly be a better fit for me.

After speaking with SeeMore they are actually going to send me a DB4 and FGP to demo for a week. The reasoning? As I stated above, they are more concerned with improving your putting and making sure you have the right putter for you than just making a sale. I don't think I have EVER dealt with a company who has better customer support.

I will post some comparisons and pictures of the putters when I receive them if anyone would be interested in that.

Needless to say, whichever model I end up choosing, I am already a satisfied SeeMore customer.

Now... is that fedex truck here yet? :banana:

Well lookie what was waiting for me already!!!

DSC_0005-8.jpg

I sent it off only last Friday and already got it back from Alex and company at SeeMore.

This is the SB2 I nabbed for an absolute song a while back and it actually turned out to be a limited edition SB2 with a Stainless Steel insert in the face, made an already good score an even better one. It was WAY too upright for me since I play 68* lie angle and too long since I need 33" as well as just needing a new shaft since the new model shaft they use with the more reflective black tip section is WAY nicer IMO.

I hollered at SeeMore and no surprise it was actually Jim who replied to me in about 5 minutes. He ID'd the putter for me after looking at some pics and passed me on to Alex to set up the new spec's and reshaft. They absolutely take care of you here, even though I bought it used they charged a shockingly low fee for a reshaft, regrip (Feeltec Oversize), and spec changes. Not only that, when it arrived it had a new HC that I NEVER EVER expected!!! (I like it alot actually because my other says SB1 while this is an SB2). I cannot believe I'm this excited to get a mallet out to try or to even have one in my collection. Love, love, LOVE this company.

DSC_0006-10.jpg

DSC_0007-9.jpg

DSC_0008-9.jpg

DSC_0009-7.jpg

DSC_0016-10.jpg

DSC_0012-8.jpg

DSC_0011-9.jpg

Jman.. That putter looks legit! I cannot believe their customer support system!! This will be the only place I look into when I decide on a new putter.

Jman.. That putter looks legit! I cannot believe their customer support system!! This will be the only place I look into when I decide on a new putter.

Thanks JJ. They truly care about their customers and its very cool/nice to know they do. I cant wait to give this one a go on the course, I am very curious.

Awesome JMan. That looks sweet. Best customer service on earth with a solid product as well. Can't lose with Seemore. As I often say....you are either putting with a Seemore...or you will.

TapAhoy!

Had a horrendous ball striking round today and my ONEcs was about the only club I was confident in...I was making a lot of 10-15 footers and even a 20 footer today (but it was for bogeys and doubles argh). This putter has improved my putting, no doubt.

Back