SeeMore Putters Thread

Hi Guys, looking for a little advice, I was recently fit for a seemore Original FGP, during the SAM putt lab fitting I was holing so many putts. I'm about 8 rounds in now and I'm really struggling to get the putter going. I think it's because my pre-shot routine is usually so forward press before I make my stroke. Which with the seemore I can't to and feel my hands aren't in my usual slot or I don't feel comfortable starting the stroke. I know over the putt I am completely over the thinking where the red is. Its really annoying because I am generally a decent putter. Any help would be great full.

Head to the putting green and find a straight 8-10 foot putt. Make sure you have some type of way of know that you are aimed correctly when practicing (string line, chalk line, horizontal line at address). Sole the putter head down correctly and walk into your set-up position. After hiding the red dot, relax and close your eyes. Make 10-12 putts with your eyes close. Then go move around the putting green and make different types of putts (downhill, sidehill, uphill putts) with your eyes open. - Now go back and do the same routine on your straight putt while keep your eyes close. Start to trust your putting stroke this way. Let us know how this goes. Keep up the good work and relax and trust the putting stroke. Closing your eyes will get your "mind" and hands out of the stroke and allow you to putt naturally.

Did you come to SeeMore ??
for the putting benefits of RST
1. and center shaft options
2. and offset shaft options
3. and RST hosel design options
4. needed help for putting (RST).

Is it time to put a SeeMore back in the bag full time? :unsure:

Hmmmmm………

RST. I was fit into a face balanced full shaft double bend, but for some reason still gravitate to the CS Seemores.

I've always been partial to a center shaft putter and the benefits of RST are real.

Ahhhhh dude I miss their copper + mill variety series!!

SO good.
Yup. When they were/are at their best creatively and from a pure looks standpoint.

Putting Instruction Video from SPi Instructor George Connor. Speed control will help you make more putts. Many golfers head out to the course without hitting any putts on the practice green. Spending even a few minutes using this drill to "calibrate" the speed of the greens will save you some shots. Give it a try before your next round!

George is the man who fit me for my m9 back in 2013.
@Scarnici here is your swing guru

I've been putting with my eyes closed all year. I think I've made 4 putts

The drill in the video I have done with me quite a few times and it is a great drill

How many of you guys own a SeeMore putter for the alignment aid? Do you game it or just practice with it or both? I like my gamer but this seems so simple.

How many of you guys own a SeeMore putter for the alignment aid? Do you game it or just practice with it or both? I like my gamer but this seems so simple.
My first SeeMore I bought just because of the RST alignment. My current SeeMore I have had for 7 years and has been in the bag for most of those years. I game it and practice with it a lot.

Back