SeeMore Putters Thread

That looks great JMan. I still can't believe some of the stories I've heard about their amazing customer service. They truly care about their customers, and potential customers as well.

The Seemore rarely lets you down Nate. I look forward to getting on the green each hole so I can pull out my SeeMore.

TapAhoy!

Cut down the M8 to 33in today and put on an Iomic grip. Can't wait to use it.

Jman- that is a georgeous putter. The stories from Jman and CapC about Seemore customer service are spot on. The Seemore guys respond promptly to all my emails and always offer to help. Very satisfied Seemore owner- now I need to update my Signature!!

My Si2 should be here today! This will be my first SeeMore and I am super excited to start using it!

I kind of wonder how crazy accurate a 38" FGB would be.

agree with Jman that the new shaft they are using is sooo very nice. It is a nice reflective black and won't chip like the previous PVD finish.

I kind of wonder how crazy accurate a 38" FGB would be.

I'd have to grip below the grip! lol

I'm quite enjoying rolling the SB2 indoors, could I actually have found a mallet that I like? Time will tell I guess.

agree with Jman that the new shaft they are using is sooo very nice. It is a nice reflective black and won't chip like the previous PVD finish.

Did your new Si2 come with the new shaft or the old one? (just curious, as I think we bought the same putter and mine is supposed to arrive today)

Whos hands would it be in? and what are their current putting statistics"?
:alien:

Touche.

I'd have to grip below the grip! lol

I'm quite enjoying rolling the SB2 indoors, could I actually have found a mallet that I like? Time will tell I guess.

I was thinking it would be like the Almost Belly.

Did your new Si2 come with the new shaft or the old one? (just curious, as I think we bought the same putter and mine is supposed to arrive today)

Jeff, mine came with the new shaft.

Yessir. Mine came with the new shaft.

Thanks guys! I can't wait to get home from work and get my hands on this putter! Also, it said no headcover but both of yours came with one, so I'm hoping mine does as well.

Big shout to Seemore. Not to many company's would have their CEO reply to a simple email query. Just hope they have a rep local to I get fit for one of these tasty little flatsticks!

Should be getting my very first SeeMore tomorrow. Can't wait to get my hands on this thing and see what all the talk is about.

Big shout to Seemore. Not to many company's would have their CEO reply to a simple email query. Just hope they have a rep local to I get fit for one of these tasty little flatsticks!
In my experience, just talking to them over the phone will do you quite well.

Should be getting my very first SeeMore tomorrow. Can't wait to get my hands on this thing and see what all the talk is about.
Congrats. Post the pics!

Did you order directly from seemore? If so when did you place the order? I ordered mine on Tuesday and I am still waiting for them to build it. I am guessing they are still out of stock on the Si3.

Congrats! You better post some pics!

Well now I'm disappointed. Not with SeeMore. I ordered a New Black Finish Si2 off eBay and it was the same deal that a couple other THPers got. I came home to a package today and was all jacked up. Unfortunately they sent me a well used Si2 in a different finish, looks like nickel. Dang, I was hoping to get it on the course this weekend too!

Did you order directly from seemore? If so when did you place the order? I ordered mine on Tuesday and I am still waiting for them to build it. I am guessing they are still out of stock on the Si3.

No I purhcased Oregon.Golfer's DB4 from the BST forum. Thing is absolutely gorgeous, now if I only I can get out to use it

Well now I'm disappointed. Not with SeeMore. I ordered a New Black Finish Si2 off eBay and it was the same deal that a couple other THPers got. I came home to a package today and was all jacked up. Unfortunately they sent me a well used Si2 in a different finish, looks like nickel. Dang, I was hoping to get it on the course this weekend too!
That sucks JConn. I would email the seller and complain. It's definitely not what you purchased, because the item said black finish and NEW.

I've been struggling with my putting for ages been through several putters Scotty Newport 2.6 Backstrike Marxman but at the weekend I picked up a 2nd Hand m2 seemore. Early signs are really good so easy to line up. I think that was my problem with backstrike I just wasnt aiming correctly due to the enforced forward hand position.

Well, I've updated my signature and the Seemore Si2 is officially in the bag. I've rolled a few around the house (felt great) but today I plan to play a 9-hole round with it after work.

I have had the new shaft in nearly all my cutters and love it. Getting it put in my Big ftp as well. No

TapAhoy!

Back