SeeMore Putters Thread

I have had the new shaft in nearly all my cutters and love it. Getting it put in my Big ftp as well. No

TapAhoy!

What's the new shaft? Hope I'm not skimming here, but I've seen it referenced a couple of times and am now curious. Thanks.

Hi Guys, I was wondering if some of you out there in the Seemore community could help me out. I have been on a long a winding road in the search of my perfect putter and i'm pretty sure it has led me to a seemore putter. Before i contact Seemore to discuss fitting i want to get a better idea which models suit my eye. The ones that have taken a shine to are all quite similar looking but to help decide i would love to see some pictures at address preferably with a ball.

The one i like are the ONEcs, M8, Si1 and the PCB.

If any of you who have these could post a few pics that would be great. Thanks.

Been demoing a DB4, m1 SS, FGP Original.

I definitely am loving the center shafted Seemores. I am preferring the feel at impact of the carbon steel to the stainless.

Grips I am trying out are Midsize Classic, RST Red & Black and Lamkin 3GEN, I preferred the Lamkin so far.

Of the three I have been trying I like the m1 SS best overall, but prefer the feel of the carbon steel.

Going to be placing an order for either the One CS, mFGP CS or the m2c CS, I am leaning more toward it probably being whichever I deem closest to the m1 SS in CS version between the One CS and m2c CS... and price taken into account.

But the m2c CS does have that attractive little cursive SeeMore logo also .... oh how I like that.

That sucks JConn. I would email the seller and complain. It's definitely not what you purchased, because the item said black finish and NEW.

Yea that is exactly what I said to him. For some odd reason, the guy tried to make it sound like the issue wasn't a big deal. He actually said "The black finish and the nickel finish are very similar. What would you like to do?" I about lost it. Luckily he understood eventually and I guess a NEW Si2 Black Finish is on its way to me. Should be here Friday.

Glad to hear it is getting worked out Jeff. Sorry you had trouble with it when several of us got the right thing from the get go.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Glad to hear it is getting worked out Jeff. Sorry you had trouble with it when several of us got the right thing from the get go.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I can't wait Ad. I have been wanting a SeeMore for quite some time now so I was even more disappointed when I opened the box to find the wrong putter. The correct one should be here Friday so the days can't go by fast enough lol. I'm not too mad about it since they are taking care of the problem. Hopefully they send a headcover with mine like they did with your guys'. I'll update this thread Friday night.

Anyone experience a bubble beneath the insert on a si? I wonder if seemore would replace or fix this for me

Anyone experience a bubble beneath the insert on a si? I wonder if seemore would replace or fix this for me

I have an insert on my Si1 and have not seen this. I have zero doubt that they will rectify the issue.

I emailed seemore about some putters over a week ago. Still no response from them. What do you guys think? Should I try again? Or look else where?

I emailed seemore about some putters over a week ago. Still no response from them. What do you guys think? Should I try again? Or look else where?

Did you email someone directly or did you email the info@seemore? I have found that with whatever company I email, the info@ is not the best way to email them. I would give them a call instead. You will not be dissatisfied with their customer service.

It was whatever it is on there site. Probably an info email.

Just give them a call I have found that is the best way and they have always been extremely responsive.

TapAhoy!

I was in a golf store a couple years ago and noticed a slight bubble inside an insert. I notified the manager who called Seemore and the putter was replaced. Any question or issue you have will be rectified so no worries there. They provide the best in customer service.

TapAhoy!

Sure enough SeeMore is taking care of me and replacing my putter. If this happens to anyone else, definitely email them (i just used the email from their website) and they'll help you figure it out!

My Si2 arrived today. They sent the right one this time! Unfortunately it didn't come with a headcover (the auction said no headcover but a few other THPers who bought the same deal got headcovers with theirs, no big deal, I'll grab one off the bay or something). I can't wait to get this putter on the course/practice green.

43a8d371-499c-b0f0.jpg

43a8d371-49a6-26dd.jpg

Very nice JConn. I am sure you will enjoy.

TapAhoy!

Neeedd to find somewhere to try this cause I just can't justify buying one without trying it but there is like no retailers anywhere near Grand Rapids MI!!!!

Neeedd to find somewhere to try this cause I just can't justify buying one without trying it but there is like no retailers anywhere near Grand Rapids MI!!!!

Did you try Golf Galaxy on 28th st?

Yepp. They don't stock them. Only sell them if a used one comes in. I emailed seemore and got a reply within 15 mins. I am gonna get in contact with one of their instructors around here.

Oh BTW, if anyone is pondering the ONEcs but doesn't want to pony up $350, SeeMore has released the PCB - milled face putter with a very similar style to the ONEcs.

The Si1 looks to be very similar style as well, other than the insert. The ONEcs is listed at $295, apparently there's been a price drop since you posted this. Can't stop thinking about it, might have to order one.

The Si1 looks to be very similar style as well, other than the insert. The ONEcs is listed at $295, apparently there's been a price drop since you posted this. Can't stop thinking about it, might have to order one.

Might have been talking about the ONE CS in a belly which is $310 ($350 is the one above it - m5 belly on website) - regular ONE CS is $295 - just letting you all know - if you do have questions call us 800-985-8170 or email - info@seemore.com - happy to help.

Played my first 18-hole round with my Seemore today and I came away really pleased. Even though I shot just a 91, I went from 20 putts on front 9 (struggled with speed and lag putting initially) to just 15 putts on back 9. The setup and alignment is so easy, it really frees you up to just make a good stroke and focus on speed.

Played my first 18-hole round with my Seemore today and I came away really pleased. Even though I shot just a 91, I went from 20 putts on front 9 (struggled with speed and lag putting initially) to just 15 putts on back 9. The setup and alignment is so easy, it really frees you up to just make a good stroke and focus on speed.

I would have to agree with you. Today was the first time I played a full round with my Si3 and was very pleased as well. I had 18 putts on the front with 3, three putts and 17 putts on the back with no three putts. I usually average 20+ putts on the front and the back. I had trouble with getting the speed down as this putter is hotter than my old one. My golf buddies even told me that on just about every hole I had the correct line but the speed was off. Thank you seemore for making an outstanding product.

Back