SeeMore Putters Thread

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Our putter forum sponsor and no thread dedicated to all around SeeMore goodness? I know the review thread is still pinned, but to me there should just be a general thread for all that is the SeeMore and showing them off (SMG, JB, I'm looking at you guys! Hehehe). If I'm in the wrong with this one, feel free to merge them, I just figured it'd be better to have a stand-alone thread.

I've had I believe 11 different SeeMore putters at different times but why not start it off with the two I currently have in my posession?

1st, the ONE-CS:

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

DSC_0402.jpg

2nd, the SB-2 (the newest that came in today):

DSC_0066-4.jpg

DSC_0069-3.jpg

DSC_0069-3.jpg

DSC_0072-7.jpg

DSC_0073-4.jpg

DSC_0074-5.jpg

Now, on the SB-2, this one was grabbed the other day on a BST on a whim. I've ALWAYS struggled with mallets because they are just SO damn big, but the SB-2's profile is quite frankly...not. Holding this in hand I'm super impressed with the compact size of it to be honest and that is why I jumped on it. I want to have a mallet in my arsenal and I hope this one will serve that purpose and keep fitting my eye. I can't wait to get it out.

Absolute stunners Jman! That SB2 is so far up my wheelhouse, it's not even funny.

Nice job on the thread also, great idea and overdue.

Slick putters Jman.

Someone get this man a laser! :clown: Inside joke, sorry.

• Staff
Haha, thanks gents.

I'll say this, here on the Tour Links the SB2 is quite intriguing. I honest to goodness like the feel of the aluminum ALOT.

I've got an email in to SeeMore about the face as I've not seen any other SB2's with the inlaid insert in them, plus, it desperately needs the lie adjusted to my 68* and a new model shaft wouldn't hurt either.

• Staff
Have I mentioned SeeMore rocks? Crap that was fast, and from Jim himself:

That is a beauty! Limited edition. Actually that is a milled 303 stainless steel Insert into a milled alum head. Alex will advise cost of re build. Thanks! Jim

I'm starting to believe I got a hell of a steal. Also, it explains why I'm digging the feel so much compared to aluminum putters I've used before, its a SS insert! Freaking awesome, I've said it before and will again, SeeMore has tremendous customer service.

Great idea Jman! I have the Si1 in the basement that I use almost daily. That putter gave me the confidence I have on the greens, and when it dips, it's the first putter to go back in the bag.

Some of my favorite putters and one of the best run companies out there.

DB4x

DSC01499.jpg

DSC01495.jpg

DSC01494.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

DSC01479.jpg

I like this thread. The SeeMore I have currently fits into the testing thread since it is an Si3. I think in the future I will certainly have another SeeMore putter. I want to see a nice flow neck from them. I'd dig that.

Hey Hawk I like the look of that putter!!! I think I need one!!

I like this thread. The SeeMore I have currently fits into the testing thread since it is an Si3. I think in the future I will certainly have another SeeMore putter. I want to see a nice flow neck from them. I'd dig that.

That would be damn hard to utilize the RST with, I'm pretty positive that's why it hasn't happened yet.

This one is for ALL SeeMore goodness, testing or not!

Hawk, that one makes me wish I could roll a damndable plumber's neck!

I could be here a while uploading some of our SeeMore goodies up here. But I know I just have to. They will be coming soon.

I could be here a while uploading some of our SeeMore goodies up here. But I know I just have to. They will be coming soon.

You KNOW I was hoping you would JB! Rare HC's too?

You KNOW I was hoping you would JB! Rare HC's too?

Yeah, we have a few. Im not a headcover guy though, outside of the SeeMore THP covers.

Here is a pretty cool M8.

666916440_5LCwd-L-1.jpg

675417076_6dJ4b-L-2.jpg

666916646_WcTTR-L-1.jpg

Here is an early DB4

736585190_wuLAj-L-2.jpg

751562007_bXTms-L-1.jpg

736585376_sRvns-L-1.jpg

JB - both of those are beautiful putters! I especially like the M8. Is it face balanced? I want a face balanced SeeMore! (but I don't want a mallet)

How does that SB-2 roll?

JB - both of those are beautiful putters! I especially like the M8. Is it face balanced? I want a face balanced SeeMore! (but I don't want a mallet)

I believe it is. Although I have not picked it up in a while.

Here is an M7 that I love.

795430489_wMzDJ-L-1.jpg

795430548_JEHDM-L-1.jpg

795430437_NjC2Z-L-1.jpg

This thread will end up costing me money! I've wanted a SeeMore for a while but haven't found one I like that is face balanced. I think it's about time I give SeeMore a call.

Holy wow JB, those look amazing. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see what else you've got there.

JB, I love it dude. So many sweet looking flatsticks....and these are just the tip of the iceberg.

How does that SB-2 roll?

I haven't had it on course yet Freddie but indoors I'm really pleasantly surprised and I LOVE that its a mallet that isn't a giant thing. The feel off of it is tremendous for being a SS inset and it sure seems to get it rolling tremendously quick. Hopefully if the weather holds off I'll get it out before I send it to TN for a lie change and reshaft.

That M8 is stunning.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Back