SeeMore Putters Thread

Here is the rather hard to find M6. Love this one.

795430585_Sf3Ds-L-1.jpg

795430315_hFsr2-L-1.jpg

795430231_rLn77-L-1.jpg

JB those putters are HOT, the last pic there looks like a lefty or am I crazy?

Pics look great, JB!

Thanks. Buy the way I'm coming to the QCA in a couple months we should play.

Just shoot me a PM when you know your schedule. We can definitely get together.

I couldn't resist inserting pictures of my two SeeMores.

Here is the "collection"...an FGP2w on the left and a mFGP CS on the right.

IMG_4098.jpg

Bottom of the FGP2w. This was the original one I won from a THP Raffle two to three years ago. I've obviously been playing with paint fill on the bottom of this one. Best putter I had ever touched until the Fall 2010 outing when I fell for the CS edition.

IMG_4100.jpg

After the Fall 2010 outing, I said that the only putter I would switch to was the mFGP2 CS. Took me 18 months or so, but I found one on eBay and had to pull the trigger. Too beautiful to leave at home, this is my gamer.

IMG_4101.jpg

Came with a kind of funky camo grip. Not my favorite, but haven't gotten around to replacing it.

IMG_4104.jpg

Love the finish.

IMG_4105.jpg

M6 can be used from either side.

The M6 is BOTH! Sweetness. Old school style.
Thanks guys, I WANT that putter. Love the look of it and I've always loved the way the RST works. I may have to track down one of these rare M6's.

Awesome pics AD.

That M6 is a beauty, I need one!

I couldn't resist inserting pictures of my two SeeMores.

Came with a kind of funky camo grip. Not my favorite, but haven't gotten around to replacing it.

IMG_4104.jpg
I want that grip. I just ordered the Seemore Iomic, but I would switch it for that one in a second.

The M9

814081037_JEE86-L-1.jpg

814081016_2DchF-L-1.jpg

814081113_U2XyE-L-1.jpg

Didn't notice that the pic looks funny, but those are just water spots on the bottom of the face of the CS. The pic makes it look like I drug the face over rocks. :act-up:

My as well throw in some pictures of my SeeMores as well;

My ONE CS;
seemore1.jpg

seemore3.jpg

And my FGP
SAM_0042.jpg

M6 can be used from either side.
Am I mistaken but I thought a club that was made for use on either side would then count as 2 clubs in the bag...

I've always been a M9 fan, I constantly keep my eye open for one.

Am I mistaken but I thought a club that was made for use on either side would then count as 2 clubs in the bag...

All but a putter. Must be less than 10* of loft as well I believe. Same reason Putters seem to be exempt from length rules.

The newer DB-4x

1082800381_UjDTX-L-1.jpg

1082800152_oR5a4-L-1.jpg

1082800306_VK5UU-L-1.jpg

This thread just got a tweet and link on Twitter from SeeMore. Rightfully so, the putters her are not only gorgeous, but are the best in the industry!

WOW! Thanks Jman - what a great thread - we will add pictures ourself from time to time! Thanks again THP members - you guys are AWESOME!!! Appreciate the support and sharing the luv!

WOW! Thanks Jman - what a great thread - we will add pictures ourself from time to time! Thanks again THP members - you guys are AWESOME!!! Appreciate the support and sharing the luv!
A big thanks to SeeMore for their support of THP!

We have lots more we will be adding over the next few days.

Been busy and just seeing this thread. Great idea Jman. Stay tuned as I am going down to my SeeMore studio right now and take a few photos.
TapAhoy!

Been busy and just seeing this thread. Great idea Jman. Stay tuned as I am going down to my SeeMore studio right now and take a few photos.
TapAhoy!

Buahahaha! I knew SMG would deliver!!!

Back