SeeMore Putters Thread

Duuuuuuuude!

Adam Scott rolling a SeeMore this week!

Interesting. What model is he going with?

From Getty Images it looks kinda like the M5x. Def SeeMore though, the black shaft tip is unmistakeable.

I will never understand why more pros that are streaky don't switch to a Seemore. I never can understand that.

I will never understand why more pros that are streaky don't switch to a Seemore. I never can understand that.

Contracts and pay to play. That really is it. Seeeeveral used to practice with one, but, when tourney time came it was back to the $$$

I get that but I have read that many/most contracts leaves clauses for 1 (or 2 or more) clubs exemptions that deviate from contract clubs.

I get that but I have read that many/most contracts leaves clauses for 1 (or 2 or more) clubs exemptions that deviate from contract clubs.

But Scotty has its own player pay to play pool that is weekly.

But Scotty has its own player pay to play pool that is weekly.

And I think I've heard that if you are a player that is getting paid by Scotty and switched to a different brand it's pretty tough to get back in with Scotty. That makes it difficult to try anything new.

Guys.. I am on a hunt for a crown jewel. Where can I find a M1 Platinum Private Reserve with horizontal milling and copper insert?

SeeMore guys, any hiding in the Vault?

Guys.. I am on a hunt for a crown jewel. Where can I find a M1 Platinum Private Reserve with horizontal milling and copper insert?

SeeMore guys, any hiding in the Vault?

I’ve never seen a platinum one, I’m sure there are 1-10 of them, but I’ve never seen one. Also, not sure if the horizontal milling was on that model of pr WITH the copper insert.

I’ve never seen a platinum one, I’m sure there are 1-10 of them, but I’ve never seen one. Also, not sure if the horizontal milling was on that model of pr WITH the copper insert.

Last time I saw one was back in 2013 or so. Google search shows one on the other golf forum as well.

Last time I saw one was back in 2013 or so. Google search shows one on the other golf forum as well.

Yep, and I bet it’s 1 of 5 or 1 of 10.

Glad to see Adam Soctt getting with the program. What's up THP! Its been a while.

Glad to see Adam Scott getting with the program. What's up THP! Its been a while.

Welcome back! Hows the SB2c working for ya? I wish I had kept mine - but it would be strictly for the collection, because the Mini Giant DF is killing it for me. Still, I love the look.

Still loving the SB2c. I just looked at my signature and noticed I am still playing the exact same bag. Wow, that is remarkable for me. I am still enjoying the G30s but said I would upgrade this year. Well let the hunt begin.

Cheers!

Let us know your thoughts about this. Appreciate it. New SeeMore Putter Company :30second commercial. Look for it on all platforms in 2019.

Let us know your thoughts about this. Appreciate it. New SeeMore Putter Company :30second commercial. Look for it on all platforms in 2019.

I like it. Maybe in the section where you talk about winning Major Championships you put the info from your website (majors won, tour wins, ryder cups etc) somehow

SeeMore mFGP shaft change

SeeMore mFGP shaft change

I am thinking of changing out the shaft on my SeeMore mFGP. The origional shaft is too short, and I would like to try a UST Mamiya Frequency Filtered putter shaft. Anyone have any experience with these, and how hard is it to get the old shaft off? I assume they are all .370 bore.

Back