SeeMore Putters Thread

Just got back from purchasing a putter. Tested Cameron, Oddessy, Cleveland, Toulan and all the others. Purchased a Seemore. Very nice putter.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

This is awesome! Roll it well!!!

What model did you get?

I got one of the 1st model I believe, Si5. I actually traded a brand new Scotty Laguna select that was horrible to look at. Funny thing is I asked the guy if I could buy the adjustable shaft (one for fittin) with it because it felt so good. Lol. He gave me it.

I got one of the 1st model I believe, Si5. I actually traded a brand new Scotty Laguna select that was horrible to look at. Funny thing is I asked the guy if I could buy the adjustable shaft (one for fittin) with it because it felt so good. Lol. He gave me it.

Which store did you visit? si5 is a great model.

Which store did you visit? si5 is a great model.
Joe and Leigh's in Easton, Mass aka Pine Oaks Golf course. Go in there and set up a display. I think they had 4 or 5 models of the Seemore, but the majority were Oddessy. Probably 60 models of theirs. I watched videos for a few weeks, read some articles and wanted to see for myself about the method. It's cold in Mass right now but it is going to The Morgan Cup with me. This is obviously Titleist country but theirs are over priced and this actually has logic behind it. You would sell a bunch over there.

Joe and Leigh's in Easton, Mass aka Pine Oaks Golf course. Go in there and set up a display. I think they had 4 or 5 models of the Seemore, but the majority were Oddessy. Probably 60 models of theirs. I watched videos for a few weeks, read some articles and wanted to see for myself about the method. It's cold in Mass right now but it is going to The Morgan Cup with me. This is obviously Titleist country but theirs are over priced and this actually has logic behind it. You would sell a bunch over there.

Keep us posted. Show us a pic if you get a chance! Stay warm!!

Keep us posted. Show us a pic if you get a chance! Stay warm!!
Played with it today and I really like it
458a394799d65fafcf48300bd248aa3f.jpg
5e087baacb158b31e2e0c2641a01aecb.jpg

Just got done with 9. This Riflescope is on point and when I missed they were lipped or just missing by an inch, maybe 2. I sound like a rep probably but this putter is simple.

I'll be honest, the longer this winter lingers, the more i want to add some weight to the old M7 and see if it still has some magic.

Give it a shot.

Just got done with 9. This Riflescope is on point and when I missed they were lipped or just missing by an inch, maybe 2. I sound like a rep probably but this putter is simple.

Great early results there good sir, repeatability is the name of the game with a SeeMore.

I'll be honest, the longer this winter lingers, the more i want to add some weight to the old M7 and see if it still has some magic.

If you rub it right along the back heel of the putter, you will find that the magic is still there. Let it breath!!!! Have a good week.

If you rub it right along the back heel of the putter, you will find that the magic is still there. Let it breath!!!! Have a good week.

It's been calling me regularly. The stable is relatively deep, but my mind almost always bounces back to RST and an incredible transition year for my putting a few years ago.

You latest M7 iteration has some really impressive mill lines.

Yup....like we say in Mass... wicked easy....lol

Haha! Truth!

All about eliminating variables, and NO putter does it as well as SeeMore.

SeeMore is in the bag. Need to sort out about 15-20 grams of lead tape, and then we're going to give it a quick nod on the greens for some fun.

I figure, why not?! OG Morgan Cup headcover MIGHT be getting a ride as well.

SeeMore is in the bag. Need to sort out about 15-20 grams of lead tape, and then we're going to give it a quick nod on the greens for some fun.

I figure, why not?! OG Morgan Cup headcover MIGHT be getting a ride as well.

That is great. Give us a call if we can help with anything. Have a great weekend.

335g was a struggle today. Going to get some lead tape when I'm at the golf store tomorrow to give it another run on Sunday.

It's everything I remember it being. Even on stupid bermuda the ball rolls so well off the face.

335g was a struggle today. Going to get some lead tape when I'm at the golf store tomorrow to give it another run on Sunday.

It's everything I remember it being. Even on stupid bermuda the ball rolls so well off the face.

Hmmmmmm....

Back