SeeMore Putters Thread

Where you custom fit for your irons and putter? or just irons? or nothing at all?

Just irons, I had a putter fitting but it's been at least 4-5 years.

I haven’t watched much golf this season but I did notice today that Zach Johnson has a TM in the bag now. How long has the seemore been benched?

Where you custom fit for your irons and putter? or just irons? or nothing at all?

I was lucky enough to be fit for everything and had some interesting results. It was pretty cool to see.

On a side note I missed out on a Private Reserve M8 a few nights ago. I'm very happy with my current setup but was hoping to finally add a copper insert SeeMore to the collection. The search continues.

I saw this as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Saw that last night and went down a rabbit hole in his putter changes. Apparently he had another stint with a Scotty mallet a couple years ago but went back to the seemore.

So uhm, this is actually happening next week? I have more SeeMore putters than I know what to do with, but a custom SeeMore?.. might get interesting. :alien:
:confused2: Is that even possible??
Were you custom fit for your irons and putter? or just irons? or nothing at all?
Just my putter during a little THP event at SeeMore HQ a few years ago. I really miss that place....

:confused2: Is that even possible??

Just my putter during a little THP event at SeeMore HQ a few years ago. I really miss that place....

Fun event! We are working on custom details. Hope to share with everyone in the near future if things fall into place.

I haven’t watched much golf this season but I did notice today that Zach Johnson has a TM in the bag now. How long has the seemore been benched?

There probably aren't many putters that have made more than that FGP. Stricker's WH, Faxon's My Day, Tiger's Stainless...there aren't many that have made more money putts than his.

Revelation: The first key to successfully mastering RST is to:

have the grip on straight!

I've had a love hate relationship with a Mini Giant Deep Flange I bought used here. It only made it to the course once, fail, and since has been relegated to the den or closet.

As a Stealth model, I figured I was missing the visible white lines and bright red dot (RST) to get the proper and consistent alignment.

Nope.

My other SeeMores were working today, so I dug this one out again.

Discovery, a nice Rosemark grip was installed before I bought it making the face sit closed. Bingo!

A new Contour Pro should prompt a complete transformation!

Revelation: The first key to successfully mastering RST is to:

have the grip on straight!

I've had a love hate relationship with a Mini Giant Deep Flange I bought used here. It only made it to the course once, fail, and since has been relegated to the den or closet.

As a Stealth model, I figured I was missing the visible white lines and bright red dot (RST) to get the proper and consistent alignment.

Nope.

My other SeeMores were working today, so I dug this one out again.

Discovery, a nice Rosemark grip was installed before I bought it making the face sit closed. Bingo!

A new Contour Pro should prompt a complete transformation!

Haha! Straight definitely helps!

Man, I think the Contour Pro would be KILLER on a SeeMore!

Have been watching the M7 Private Reserve putters on the 'bay lately after playing around with one in a PGASS... Super nice and stable feeling

I would keep them all. Lot's of eclectic tastes out there and they all look good!

That matte black and royalish blue are heaven sent.

I love the maroon, the two blue's, the turqoise is probably my favorite and the gold is awesome!

Orange all day, every day.

Definitely red for me.

They all look good.

Here are some sample SeeMore shaft colors. Which ones do you like the best? Would you keep all as an option?

SAMPLE-SeeMore-TOUR-shaft-colors.JPG

Green for me for sure. And I’d keep them all. Choices are good.

I would game any of them except the pink. My wife would swipe it and the attached putter. :beat-up:

Are the "hammered" metal and mottled white stepless??

Keep them all. Choices are a good thing.

Model comparison question.................

What is the toe hang of the Mini-Giant Deep Flange vs Mini Giant FGP?

I'm thinking the Giant FGP will be more but curious if it is full toe hang.

Model comparison question.................

What is the toe hang of the Mini-Giant Deep Flange vs Mini Giant FGP?

I'm thinking the Giant FGP will be more but curious if it is full toe hang.

Mini Giant FGP is full toe hang and Mini Giant DF is right about 30* toe hang. Send us a note at info@seemore.com or feel free to call us at 615-435-8015.
Happy to help. Have a great Monday.

for sure the matte black

Back