SeeMore Putters Thread

That is a rad looking putter!! Ive seriously thought about getting that exact putter... I live in Brentwood, I wonder if Seemore does fittings at their “shop.” It would be so cool to visit, if they do that sort of thing. Where did you get the putter? What shop in town? Nice to see a fellow Nashvillian!!

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a rad looking putter!! Ive seriously thought about getting that exact putter... I live in Brentwood, I wonder if Seemore does fittings at their “shop.” It would be so cool to visit, if they do that sort of thing. Where did you get the putter? What shop in town? Nice to see a fellow Nashvillian!!

Lovely putter! Great choice. Feel free to send us a note at info@seemore.com and happy to schedule a tour putter fitting experience or give us a call 615-435-8015.

@seemoreputters the colored shafts in the Tour Bag are looking STELLAR! Well done!

I upgraded from the PTM-3 to this absolute beauty of a putter on an even swap.
2fa594b4bb55db42f38ab52890fda929.jpg

d3045388843a5426612207ec4e652869.jpg
0d172a1b292ce95a3e5297deb50db8bf.jpg

846ae651e88ed5a09fe0f99dc8b9aed3.jpg

990869f17e59b6aa6aaa505e00c9acb5.jpg

We had an mFGP at our shop that read “FRANKLIN, TN
MADE IN USA”
that I nearly bought because of the Franklin bit, but I decided the Nashville Studio Series Deep Flange was more my style.

Can’t wait to test it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've broken rules 1 and 2, sir: no hands and definitely no feet in photos.lol jk

Have really enjoyed the first 2 episodes of "The Putting Couch" podcast.

Have really enjoyed the first 2 episodes of "The Putting Couch" podcast.

This is actually on my list for the trip to drop Lotte off at her Nana’s today!

Here are some sample SeeMore shaft colors. Which ones do you like the best? Would you keep all as an option?

SAMPLE-SeeMore-TOUR-shaft-colors.JPG

**** Custom color tour shafts ( custom color with black tip) are available for *limited time*. Upcharge of $50 USD. No components will be sold - contact SeeMore at 615-435-8015 or info@seemore.com for more information.

**** Custom color tour shafts ( custom color with black tip) are available for *limited time*. Upcharge of $50 USD. No components will be sold - contact SeeMore at 615-435-8015 or info@seemore.com for more information.

Yes!!! I’ll be emailing today gents!!!

Wanted to share this episode 5 podcast with all of you. If you have the time this is an unreal listen. Hicksey gives some great insight during the final round. Talks about Phil and how they battled together. Payne and his thoughts leading up to the tournament and so much more. Could be one of the best listens of all time. Let us know your thoughts. Have a great weekend.

SPECIAL EDITION - Episode 5 - "The Putting Couch" Podcast (Special 20 Year Anniversary '99 US OPEN: Mike Hicks ~ Caddy to Payne Stewart: A friendship and playing partnership for all time.)

Destiny. On the 20 year anniversary of Payne Stewart’s win for ages at the 1999 US Open at Pinehurst, the SeeMore Putter Company releases a special one hour edition of its new podcast, the Putting Couch, presented by its tour team. This is a heart warming, mesmerizing, and ultimately gut wrenching conversation with Payne Stewart’s long time caddie and friend Mike Hicks, about their friendship, Payne’s career, and how they won the 1999 US Open at Pinehurst in one of the most dramatic, iconic stretch runs in Major Championship history.

Click here to listen

Last edited:
What’s the heaviest headweight you can get in a blade model that isn’t in the giant line?

I have been struggling for the last 2-3 months with my putting. I tried my Scotty and Betti’s....just wasn’t stroking the ball well. It led me to concentrate to much on putting a good stroke on the ball and trying to get it close. Instead of aiming at my line and concentrating on the speed to hole putts. I finally decide to give a Seemore putter a shot. Purchased the Platinum M7W offset and I must say. I haven’t rolled my rock this well in a long time.

I have been struggling for the last 2-3 months with my putting. I tried my Scotty and Betti’s....just wasn’t stroking the ball well. It led me to concentrate to much on putting a good stroke on the ball and trying to get it close. Instead of aiming at my line and concentrating on the speed to hole putts. I finally decide to give a Seemore putter a shot. Purchased the Platinum M7W offset and I must say. I haven’t rolled my rock this well in a long time.

My thing is I’d love to jump into a Seemore but I need to find a demo day where I can roll numerous necks on real greens.

I don’t know if I could truly roll a CS putter and I’m no longer interested in dropping 2 bills, not liking it, selling it a loss and doing it all over

Back