SeeMore Putters Thread

Was Zach Johnson using a Giant or Mini Giant at The Open?

Thought I noticed some copper weights in the heel and toe.

"The Putting Couch" Podcast - Episode 11 - Part 2 Introduction to Dr. Bob Winters, One of the World’s Foremost Golf Focused Sports Psychologists & Performance Improvement Coaches - CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

In this episode Dr. Winters introduces some basic principles of great putting and how every golfer can get on the path to improved performance on the greens, including some practical drills to improve the critical component of the visualization of seeing the putt drop. "The Putting Couch" is the first golf podcast exclusively devoted to all things Putting.

seemoreputters;n8873638 said:
What do you think of the DB for SeeMore? Any thoughts? Would you play it?

Im not a plumbers neck guy, but was fit into that style recently, so maybe?

seemoreputters;n8873638 said:
What do you think of the DB for SeeMore? Any thoughts? Would you play it?

I had it on my Si3 and it looked goofy as heck but it flat out worked for me. I think since that style of shaft is becoming pretty popular it should work for a lot of people but it does look a little more pronounced with the black section IMO.

Just a few putter heads that came in from our friends at Freedom Cerakote. What do you think??

Attachments

• SeeMore-putter-heads-color-2.jpg
    SeeMore-putter-heads-color-2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • SeeMore-putter-heads-color-main.jpg
    SeeMore-putter-heads-color-main.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • SeeMore-putter-heads-color.jpg
    SeeMore-putter-heads-color.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Blue head needs the blue shaft! I'd game the pink one too haha

Nice win by Brandt Jobe yesterday on the Champions Tour. 7 strokes back starting the day and ending up shooting 63 with 10 birdies. He has been using the 100% Premium Milled Nashville ONE SS - black for a very long time. Check out the article.

seemoreputters;n8890093 said:
Nice win by Brandt Jobe yesterday on the Champions Tour. 7 strokes back starting the day and ending up shooting 63 with 10 birdies. He has been using the 100% Premium Milled Nashville ONE SS - black for a very long time. Check out the article.

I just went back to a ONE (the CS variety) and hope the good putting I displayed with it back in the bag for 2 rounds continues indefinitely.

Sox_Fan;n8890117 said:
I just went back to a ONE (the CS variety) and hope the good putting I displayed with it back in the bag for 2 rounds continues indefinitely.

Love the feel of the CS! "gold Jerry!"

How does the M7x feel in comparison to the Nashville line?

Sanzabar;n8899499 said:
How does the M7x feel in comparison to the Nashville line?

m7x with the insert will be "bit" softer in feel and sound will be "muted". Nashville line is a 100% milled line is a very solid series that will give you consistent feedback. Very easy to get use to the soft feel and roll of the ball. Thanks for reaching out. If you need more info feel free to email at info@seemore.com or call 615-435-8015 (9am-4pm CST). Happy to help.

Proto - TOUR testing - what do you think?

Attachments

• SeeMore-hosel-blade.JPG
    SeeMore-hosel-blade.JPG
    763.8 KB · Views: 12
  • SeeMore-hosel-mallet.JPG
    SeeMore-hosel-mallet.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • SeeMore-hosel-mallet-2.JPG
    SeeMore-hosel-mallet-2.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • SeeMore-hosel-blade-3.JPG
    SeeMore-hosel-blade-3.JPG
    795.9 KB · Views: 11
That is certainly different. Seems like hosel is quite long.

seemoreputters;n8905554 said:
Prototype working on a few things. Thanks.

I like that you guys are trying new things! Might have to look at getting a SeeMore in bag again

Back