Nike Method Core Weighted Putters

They look great, the second one reminds em of the DART. Does anyone else notice that?
I was about to say this. I'd give these bad boys a roll though.

Been looking at these for awhile now and just did a little more reading. The more I read, the more interested I am in these. I really like the look of the mallet but the other blades look just as nice.

These are similar to the ghost tour

These look a lot like the regular Scotty putters. I am really digging the "Squareback" looking one. And what a great price! Kind of wishing I didn't buy my Tei3 last night lol.

I rolled a few of these in Golf Galaxy this morning and have to say I like my current Method Core more. Maybe I just more used to it but sometimes thats a good feeling, trying something and not wanting to buy it!

I rolled the blade yesterday. These are a very nice option for the price. They look a lot more expensive than their tags. I'm not sure how different they are from the standard Methos Core, but I like them. I however would change the grip.

Got a chance to roll the new line yesterday and I really like these. I've gamed the original method in the past and liked it, the face felt a little hotter on these than the original, which I think I'll like playing on slower greens normally. I like the light satin finish on these a lot. Would love to get these out and see how they roll on real greens. They didnt have the big mallet that I would have really liked to try, but I was surprised at how well I rolled the MC04w. It was a nice blend between a mallet and blade and was face balanced which fits my stroke better.

My son is gaming a Method 001 with a Superstroke grip. He really likes it. I notice that the ball goes to a smooth roll very quickly without the hops or bumpiness of his Odyssey putter.

Perfect that I find this thread right after getting the original method core 3i. Maybe i'll play with some lead tape. If I can test this one out at my local store.

Perfect that I find this thread right after getting the original method core 3i. Maybe i'll play with some lead tape. If I can test this one out at my local store.

I tried out the new ones and didn't like the feel as much as the old ones.

Why not game it as is? That #3 is a solid putter

Just got a chance to roll the MC11w mallet and was pleasantly surprised with the size of it. It looks much bigger in the pictures than it does in hand. The face looked to be exactly the same size as the Odyssey MX #7 I have now. I really like the single alignment line going down on the middle of this one too. Definitely on the short list should my #7 start acting up.

Back