Nike Method Core Weighted Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are all the details of the new line.

http://bit.ly/TYpmIt

METHODCOREMC01WSLDRCMYKJPG-L.jpg

METHODCOREMC01WSLDROSCMYKJPG-L.jpg

METHODCOREMC11WSLDRCMYKJPG-L.jpg

METHODCOREMC11WPLYCMYKJPG-L.jpg

The first one is right up my alley. Like the sole on the mallet as well.

ooooooooooh. interesting. havn't rolled a nike putter in a while, but this might change how i feel about their flatsticks..

I like the concept of the added weights. This is also a pretty nice price point as well. I have always enjoyed the Method grooves on the face so I will probably give the one left-handed model a roll.

I actually like the looks of the first one alot, enough that I'd like to get to roll it. That's the FIRST time I've said that about a Nike putter too.

wow those look really nice, I've tried a few NIKE putters out before but they really weren't for me, maybe this will be a good match can't wait to hear more

I love both of these. That mallet would probably work great with a 43" shaft in it.

I really like these suckers.

They look great, the second one reminds em of the DART. Does anyone else notice that?

I like both of those that are pictured. The 2nd one is the Carl Peterson putter, only in the Core version.

The first one is right up my alley. Like the sole on the mallet as well.

Agreed. Really like the look of this line

That's pretty interesting and I like the sounds of the lower CG in a putter. To get the ball rolling forward immediately is definitely key to getting a better rolling ball that will likely result in more putts made. I have long been a fan of the Method line, can't wait to check these out!

That's pretty interesting and I like the sounds of the lower CG in a putter. To get the ball rolling forward immediately is definitely key to getting a better rolling ball that will likely result in more putts made. I have long been a fan of the Method line, can't wait to check these out!

heck yeah. This was interesting to me “Most people don’t realize that they are about 3/10 of an inch above the ground at impact. You need to keep the center of gravity of the putter as low as you can so that it never gets higher than the CG of the ball. This stops the putter from driving the ball down and creating backspin on the ball.”

Just noticed the price. Very nice.

I love hearing all about the technology in it. Very interesting to me. I like the look of the blade one.

I like the silver look, makes it look "sleek"

I will have to check it out. I'm rolling with the Method core right now and this could be an upgrade worth looking into.

Both of those look great! Will have to give them a try. I've never used a weighted putter before so I am interested to see how I can roll one.

I like both. Id want to roll them though.

I've been waiting for the mallet style to come out for so long now! I love the method technology, but since moving to a face-balanced putter, I havent found anything in their line that I really liked. My MX #7 is shaking in the bag right now. LOVE the price point on these as well!

Those look a lot better than I was expecting honestly. I like the blade one personally.

I like the way it looks alot and the technology is definitely interesting. I own a Method Core and the insert was way too hot for me so I hope this is a bit more muted. Would definitely give it a roll.

Not normally a mallet fan, but that gas a good chance of entering the stable. Lower CG sounds promising.

That mallet looks really good! I enjoyed the Drone so looking forward to seeing how these roll.

I will say that I wish the alignment line went all the way to the face. I like being able to butt the line on my ball right up to the line on the putter.

So the weights are fixed or can you adjust/interchange different weights? I have come to find that I prefer a putter with a slight bias towards toe hang, (45*), and would love to be able to switch the weights to accomplish this.

Based on looks and price point these are a home run in my book. I wonder of the line will evolve to offer a non-insert version too.

Back