Scotty Cameron putters

I replaced my stock grip on the Squareback with the Lamkin sinkfit rubber bigger grip a while ago as I love it and have it on all of my different putters. On a whim I replaced the stock 10g weights with 15g weights earlier this week and something has happened. I’m a pretty good putter now out of no where. It just feels so well balanced now and I’m actually confident over putts rather than my usual panicked state lol

I know the Lamkin is heavier so this has done something wonderful for me

So I was all set to send my Concept X 7.2 into the custom shop for some new paintfill. Got all the way to the checkout when I got blindsided with the cheapest return shipping option being $69.67!

That’s almost equivalent to the entire cost of the paintfill change. I emailed the custom shop asking about it and they just that FedEx automatically calculates the cost and they can’t change the rate. I’m in Kentucky which isn’t exactly close to California but I’ve sent numerous putters to them over the years and have never seen the shipping cost so high.

Anyone have any leads on somewhere to send a putter for paintfill changes that won’t cost an arm and a leg? I normally try to send things to the custom shop but I’m not spending almost $200 just to change the paintfill.

Any info is appreciated!

So I was all set to send my Concept X 7.2 into the custom shop for some new paintfill. Got all the way to the checkout when I got blindsided with the cheapest return shipping option being $69.67!

That’s almost equivalent to the entire cost of the paintfill change. I emailed the custom shop asking about it and they just that FedEx automatically calculates the cost and they can’t change the rate. I’m in Kentucky which isn’t exactly close to California but I’ve sent numerous putters to them over the years and have never seen the shipping cost so high.

Anyone have any leads on somewhere to send a putter for paintfill changes that won’t cost an arm and a leg? I normally try to send things to the custom shop but I’m not spending almost $200 just to change the paintfill.

Any info is appreciated!

Paging @Space Bandito …..you have a call on line 1.

Just saw Charlie Woods uses a Phantom X 5.5 - very cool! Also totally random, but I’d love to test drive a Phantom X 12 just for funsies.

Back