Scotty Cameron putters

That is sexy.

We all have different reasons for gaming the putters we do, and the successes that come with them.

I spent a couple sessions grinding it out with the Super Rat this past week, and the fruits of my labor were obvious during tournament play. Most times I felt like the ball had a real chance of going in, and I was pretty much automatic from inside 10 feet which is always a great feeling. Maybe it's finally time to part ways with the ButtonBack and 5w, and fully commit to the Super Rat if I am to have a Scotty in the bag for my round.

We all have different reasons for gaming the putters we do, and the successes that come with them.

I spent a couple sessions grinding it out with the Super Rat this past week, and the fruits of my labor were obvious during tournament play. Most times I felt like the ball had a real chance of going in, and I was pretty much automatic from inside 10 feet which is always a great feeling. Maybe it's finally time to part ways with the ButtonBack and 5w, and fully commit to the Super Rat if I am to have a Scotty in the bag for my round.

I dunno, button backs are amazing putters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are incredible. It's why I've still got mine...

But I don't see it ever beating the Rat.
Sometimes you just gotta use what works, however hard to explain.
Ride that Rat!

They are incredible. It's why I've still got mine...

But I don't see it ever beating the Rat.

That Super Rat is a pretty amazing putter and if it's what gives you confidence and makes putts I say go for it.

My putter was pretty hot yesterday. Making pars and birdies from places poor iron play put me. Only two three putts, one was from about 45 feet and missed the 8 footer coming back. The second was because of a two footer i tried to casually knock in while avoiding someone else's line.

Scotty Cameron putters

Oh, I’ve got a button back available......

It’s hard to be interested in putters when I need to know what Canadan has in a face balance putter No waffles here, just perusing the internets to see what’s out there and the price point. Maybe hes waffling?

Last edited:
It’s hard to be interested in putters when I need to know what Canadan has in a face balance putter No waffles here, just perusing the internets to see what’s out there and the price point. Maybe hes waffling?

Maximum zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bro

Finally

Best head cover ever.

Scotty Cameron putters

I would totally put that headcover on a CT. Just sayin my kid would love that

Anybody local in California??
95a4b24ba7f446896bd43e055408a292.jpg

Well it is opening day today here.

Back