EVNROLL Putter Review

Interesting. So is Guerin abandoning the wave groove putters under the Guerin Design name? Which also marketed improved accuracy and roll on mishits.

I really need to try these. I haven't seen them around town yet, however.

I really need to try these. I haven't seen them around town yet, however.

Really high quality. Highly recommend trying one out if you can find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got another round in today with the ER2, and it was a solid if unspectacular day putting. Had 1 3 putt (banged one way past), and could not seem to get the speed right all day.

The sound this putter makes has become really enjoyable and I seem to get a truer roll with this putter. The dots have become super simple for me to use and after not thinking I would use them at all I have been using them every putt.

It is a damn good looking putter and the quality of the putter and the head cover are second to none.

Let a few other THPers see this yesterday (J-Pin was impressed with the few putts he took with it) and I didn't really keep track of my putts.

Today, I started off poorly (3 jacked the 1st hole, but it was 38* and my glasses were fogging up) and I had one other 3 putt on about a 50'er on the 7th hole.

Even with 2 3 putts, I ended up with 30 putts total, 8 1 putts on the day! A few of the 2nd putts were tap ins, but all the 1 putts were 4' or longer and few were in the 10-12' range. I really think the tech works in this putter, and the sound of the ER2 has become quite pleasing to me.

I've been wanting one an EVNROLL for a while now.... I'm pretty sure one will find my bag next year

Got my ER1 a couple months ago. Started off with not feeling much difference and then switched back to my Odyssey White Hot #1. I noticed pretty quickly that the White Hot #1 just wasn't working any more. Felt much less confidence with the White Hot #1 so I went back to the Evnroll. Then it really started to click and I routinely would drop putts from 15 - 20 yards. The confidence is there and I can't wait to get on the green to line up a putt.

I can't emphasize enough that you have to give the Evnroll a chance to work into your putting style. It doesn't happen automatically but when you get there, you'll know it.

Just ordered an EVNROLL ER2! Will report back when I get a chance to roll a few with it.

Wife picked me up an ER1 for Christmas. She knows I'm partial to Rife putters due to the roll and feel and surprised me with this. Yea she even let me open it early. Really excited to use the putter this upcoming season. The carpet putting I've done so far has it a lot firmer than my other Rife putters. Both put on great rolls, so I'd love to see if there is a technology improvement.

The 34"/370g head weight has me a bit worried. I used to counter weight my putters years ago before it became really mainstream. I have since deviated from it, oddly enough, when it became popular so it'll be interesting to see how it messes with my stroke.

Let's see... 4 months until golf season.

Anymore ER5 reviews? I loved it at the PGA SS the other day.

Wish they had these anywhere close to me, but no PGA SS in my area. Searched the Evnroll site for somewhere close and nada.

Bummer, I really want to roll one of these.

Rolled these at the PGA tour store tonight and I am a believer in this tech. Very impressive putters. The shapes leave a little something to be desired but not a deal breaker.

Rolled these at the PGA tour store tonight and I am a believer in this tech. Very impressive putters. The shapes leave a little something to be desired but not a deal breaker.

Which ones did they have? I really like the ER2, but putters are so damn personal

Which ones did they have? I really like the ER2, but putters are so damn personal

The ER5 and you are definitely right about them being personal. I hit off the heel and toe extensively and they were still going in or hanging right around the cup.

The ER5 and you are definitely right about them being personal. I hit off the heel and toe extensively and they were still going in or hanging right around the cup.

Haven't seen the ER5 in person, does it set up a lot different than the Odyssey number 7? I believe the tech works in the grooves but if you don't like looking down at the putter it ain't going to work for you.

Haven't seen the ER5 in person, does it set up a lot different than the Odyssey number 7? I believe the tech works in the grooves but if you don't like looking down at the putter it ain't going to work for you.

Kind of looked more like a v-line fang than a #7.

Kind of looked more like a v-line fang than a #7.

That makes sense, I am glad they had one in stock, haven't seen them too many places.

I hope to get a chance to roll a couple of these next week. Really enjoyed the ER2 model, and want to check out some of the new shapes and perhaps that ER1. Could easily be the putter for me in 2017.

I cannot wait to hear more about the new models!

Me too man. I was impressed this fall when I rolled one

My ER2 arrived yesterday evening. Just some carpet putting so far but it felt nice. Definitely a softer feel than I was expecting.

1af0d0c8a32ce811ae2a635658a2dd77.jpg

08de0f500a08ea3cd26ded92a5ab0f48.jpg

c7ed8afd0678940d2fdd3ef0871d502e.jpg

the two on the ends I want to see more of, those look great!

I think I still like the red over the black, but the black is certainly a bit more standard.

Back