EVNROLL Putter Review

I really like the look of the ER2. Are these face balanced?

Really want to try the ER8. Unfortunately no place to roll one in MI.

Still thinking of these putters. One will probably be in my bag if I can find a decent deal on one.

I am really interested in trying out and possibly purchasing one of this putters. The issue that I have is that the closest store which carries these putters is 2 hours away which is amazing considering I live in a major city (Wash D.C). Is the tech in this putters enough of jump to warrant such a long drive?

I am really interested in trying out and possibly purchasing one of this putters. The issue that I have is that the closest store which carries these putters is 2 hours away which is amazing considering I live in a major city (Wash D.C). Is the tech in this putters enough of jump to warrant such a long drive?

Depends on what your current putter miss is.

Mostly pulls.

The tech in these putters provide a consistent roll on mis-hits. So if you hit it off the toe or heel you still can get the ball to or around the cup. The punishment on mis-hits is greatly reduced. I'd definitely recommend trying before blind buying.

The tech in these putters provide a consistent roll on mis-hits. So if you hit it off the toe or heel you still can get the ball to or around the cup. The punishment on mis-hits is greatly reduced. I'd definitely recommend trying before blind buying.

Pulls would most likely be the result of a closed face at impact. The groove may help the ball go the same distance, but it would still result in a pull because grooves dont change face angle.

I really like the look of that ER2. Are those longer heel to toe than the Scotty Squareback? Those are too stubby for me.

My ER2 arrived yesterday evening. Just some carpet putting so far but it felt nice. Definitely a softer feel than I was expecting.

1af0d0c8a32ce811ae2a635658a2dd77.jpg

08de0f500a08ea3cd26ded92a5ab0f48.jpg

c7ed8afd0678940d2fdd3ef0871d502e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you had a chance to get it on the course yet? If so..how did it roll? Temps are suppose to hit 50 degrees tomorrow. I was thinking about getting out to play.

Had another very solid round putting today with my ER2, 30 putts on wet greens. 7 1 putts and 1 3 putt (long up hill putt that I barely got half way on the 1st roll).

One thing I have noticed with this putter is that putts seem to hold their line better than any other putter I have used. I thought it was just me but I had 2 different guys in my group (first time playing with either in our men's league) say to me "it looked like it was going to break outside the hole but it just held that line". Again, totally anecdotal but I have a lot of confidence on the greens right now.

Last edited:
I received my ER2 back in November and have just been able to play my first 18 with it today. Although the greens were bumpy and the wind was whipping (15-25 mph) I got great rolls with it all day long. I made a few really nice putts from the 15-20 foot range. The wind made it difficult to gauge the lines but I was consistently around the hole whether the putts felt good or not. More to come ...

Great information for someone starting a new Putter search. These will get a look for sure if I can find them.

Love the feedback guys. These are on my watch list and the feedback is appreciated.

Have you had a chance to get it on the course yet? If so..how did it roll? Temps are suppose to hit 50 degrees tomorrow. I was thinking about getting out to play.

You read my mind. I am going to try to get it out tomorrow. I am really, really liking the feel. Can't wait to course test it.

The ER2 has my attention,hoping to be able to find one to try here soon. From reviews I have read these are solid performers

Sent from my SM-G900W8

The ER2 has my attention,hoping to be able to find one to try here soon. From reviews I have read these are solid performers

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Modern Golf in Richmond has a couple on their putting green you can try. At least they did when I was there last week.

Modern Golf in Richmond has a couple on their putting green you can try. At least they did when I was there last week.
May have to check them out. Thanks Curtis.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Sent from my SM-G900W8
They really are, it was one of my favorites putters of 2016. Great soft feel, perfect weighting, and a tremendous roll.

this putter is really impressive. The feel it gives off in the center is so soft. Easily up there with the softest that I have ever rolled from a milled putter. At first I did not like the 2 dot alignment aid on the top, but once I figured out what they were there for, it completely changed how I used the putter, not to mention my confidence in making putts went sky high.

This is totally one of the reasons that this is still on my radar

This is totally one of the reasons that this is still on my radar

If I gamed it that day, Alex wouldn't have stood a chance hehe

It was fun watching some guys give it a roll after the round.

i fell in love with an er1 that seemed to be 32.5-33" today. it was a pass at $300 but the feel is unparalleled and the roll was the truest maybe i've ever seen for my jacked up stroke. fantastic putter.

i fell in love with an er1 that seemed to be 32.5-33" today. it was a pass at $300 but the feel is unparalleled and the roll was the truest maybe i've ever seen for my jacked up stroke. fantastic putter.

Have you tried these?
Toulon
Huntington Beach Collection

The reason I ask is based on feel, they both were really pure. Very comparable to me personally.

Have you tried these?
Toulon
Huntington Beach Collection

The reason I ask is based on feel, they both were really pure. Very comparable to me personally.

toulon- yes and i love it thought for me it was very different. a firm click, not that soft muted feeling. but a beautiful roll nonetheless. i'd still give the edge to the evnroll, but it's a bit red apples to green apples because i never tried a toulon in the proper length for me, which confounds the quality of stroke and roll.

huntington- never even seen one in person, let alone tried one.

Back