Cleveland Huntington Beach Collection Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV introduces the new 2017 Huntington Beach Collection putters from Cleveland Golf. They add 3 new models to the lineup that is still an incredible value for what is offered.

Some really good looking additions to the line, I'm a big fan of the heads they chose.

I want the CS mid-mallet.

I have the 2135 8.0 but I will try the center shafted mallet when it comes to Haggin Oaks..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

These are still the best value in terms of putters out there. And I'm not sure it's close.

These are still the best value in terms of putters out there. And I'm not sure it's close.

I agree. I don't think its close at all.

Some really good looking additions to the line, I'm a big fan of the heads they chose.

I want the CS mid-mallet.
+1. Mid mallet.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I'm loving the blade a lot. That putter looks as good as anything out there and I bet that new mulled face feels like butter. Excited to get my hands on of these to see how this performs in combo with the Z-Stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really enjoy the HB collection as I am currently gaming the #6. Has a really great feel and you cannot beat the price! These are some solid additions to the line.

These actually look pretty awesome considering the price point. Anyone playing the full mallet options.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just watched on the app. The number 6 with the center shaft sounds really interesting.

The CS is going to get a serious look. Do We have a release date on these?

Currently playing the HB10 and looking to potentially replace. #6 looks great, will definitely have to test it out.

I like the looks of the Huntington Beach line, it's nice to see they came out with more models.

That cs mid mallet is money. These look awesome at a great price point

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Is that Number 3 a slant neck? Half-shaft offset?

Trade you my #4 for it!

High quality putters with a great feel at an great price point. What's not to like about these?

I think you are spot on. The looks alone could pass for a much higher end putter. If it weren't for me being more of an insert fan I'd definitely be trying one of these.

I think you are spot on. The looks alone could pass for a much higher end putter. If it weren't for me being more of an insert fan I'd definitely be trying one of these.

The 2135 series is not a whole lot more if you favor the insert. I love the TFi.

The 2135 series is not a whole lot more if you favor the insert. I love the TFi.

LOVE that insert! I had the mallet version for a bit but for some reason couldn't stop pushing putts with it, which I'm sure is a me thing. Such a great line of putters also.

Sometimes people see the word "value" and think "cheap but okay quality for the price." That is not the case here. This is a really good putter that happens to also be really reasonably priced.

I really love my Elevado so far. I've rolled these a couple of times at my local Dick's Sporting Goods, but I really need to give these a closer look this year.

A premium putter at a non-premium price ($99) is fantastic. The Huntington Beach collections of putter with its 304 stainless steel should provide solid feel as well with the milled face. They look pretty good to my eye and I favor the heavier 360 gram weighted HB #6 putter out of the 3 that is out now.

The HB series are extremely good value for the money. Looking forward to rolling the CS model as soon as I have the chance.

This line of putters is definitely in a class of its own when it comes to value!

Those look really nice, and you can't beat that price for sure!

Back