2018 Albatross Club is Now Open - THPers Making A Difference

They look awesome and cannot wait to get mine. So glad to be a part of this great group.
Same here! Year 2 as an albatross member is already a success in my eyes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Big fan of St. Jude as my wife is a former patient and cancer survivor.

My dirty iphone doesnt do these justice but....Boom!!
1a58637cf301162f1639545798381ebf.jpg

50de3871794eab9a49dfea5fa9b52bce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got mine today! Excited to come home to this! Love this community!
a7fcd6294a53d776a7ec54bdd8cb3f7f.jpg
6b10475542f6a7c113ddd2a966cc0ddf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Got my coin yesterday. Great quality as always and happy to donate to a great cause.

Received my 2018 coin and promptly put it in my pocket with the other three. They look dirty but it is just wear from carrying them everyday in my pocket. New one has already been welcomed just like any newbie to THP.

Attachments

• IMG_2883.jpg
    IMG_2883.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2886.jpg
    IMG_2886.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 0
Just received my coin! Happy that it is with St. Jude again!

Just signed up for the first time. Welcome me with gifts, cash and good golf wishes.

New member, but big fan of St Jude and all they do! Proud to join.

Would like to learn more details on signing up, but I don't see any link to actually sign up anywhere. Pretty frustrating

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That link brings you to some forum page, not anywhere to sign up

Hmmm. Can you screen shot that by chance? It should bring you right to the donate page (that is built into the forum).

If you are viewing in Tapatalk, you might want to click webview first, and go through the forum.

0d4b731dcc6f6a443dad37d9d3669dd6.jpg

This comes up and the radio buttons don't work

It’s because you are not logged in. Look at the image and in the top right corner you will see username and password. When logged in, click that link and it should fix your issue.

I figured it out. Didn't know about signing in again

Hey I got my coin yesterday ... Love it, but can't decide what to do with it.

Play it? Pocket it? Display it?

Ideas ????

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Hey I got my coin yesterday ... Love it, but can't decide what to do with it.

Play it? Pocket it? Display it?

Ideas ????

I carry all 4 of mine everyday. I also use them as a ball mark on the green. Many put them in a display case.

I got my Albatross coin in the post today. I think i may possibly be the ONLY person in Australia to have one. Makes me feel kinda special (yes im a tad weird). An outrageously massive shout out to JB who was happy enough to post it all this way. You are the man. Im quite supprised how big and solid it is. I was kinda expecting your usual smaller, thinner marker.
Very proud day to be a THPer....

I got my Albatross coin in the post today. I think i may possibly be the ONLY person in Australia to have one. Makes me feel kinda special (yes im a tad weird). An outrageously massive shout out to JB who was happy enough to post it all this way. You are the man. Im quite supprised how big and solid it is. I was kinda expecting your usual smaller, thinner marker.
Very proud day to be a THPer....
I think there are many Aussies here (myself included ... In perth) ... Be interested to know how many ...

Which part of the great southern land do double call home?

I think there are many Aussies here (myself included ... In perth) ... Be interested to know how many ...

Which part of the great southern land do double call home?

Lol I was a tad skeptical wasnt I..... Appologies there.... I knew there were many Aussies on THP but none that i really noticed being an AC member...
Im on the Sunshine Coast in QLD. Bout 30 mins away from Noosa.

Lol I was a tad skeptical wasnt I..... Appologies there.... I knew there were many Aussies on THP but none that i really noticed being an AC member...
Im on the Sunshine Coast in QLD. Bout 30 mins away from Noosa.
I think it's an exclusive club, there can't be too many of us ... I plan to make a trip to the us for a thp event at some point (grandaddy if I can be so lucky/honoured!!!)

These guys are awesome and I love the community aspect, hence why I joined the club.

Oh man id love to go to a THP event and meet fellow members. Its the only place i go to read up on the world of golf.. Still makes me laugh when i mention new releases to people who work in the industry and they have no idea.
God bless THP...
Aaannndd you get to support amazing charities as well...

Has all the coins been shipped? I haven’t seen mine yet in the mail.

Back