2018 Albatross Club is Now Open - THPers Making A Difference

We have honestly not decided yet, but each year we go there and want to do all we can to help.
The other option we have considered is the Special Olympics, a place that is close to our hearts as well.

Thanks, can’t really go wrong with either that is for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

count me in either of those!!!

Agreed. Both are great charities that do great work.

We have honestly not decided yet, but each year we go there and want to do all we can to help.
The other option we have considered is the Special Olympics, a place that is close to our hearts as well.

Have you considered splitting it to both next year? That may not be any better than choosing one, but it popped in my head.

Have you considered splitting it to both next year? That may not be any better than choosing one, but it popped in my head.

Honestly just today we did. One of the issues we are having is how the Special Olympics operates, meaning local vs national and where the money goes. Once we figure that out, that is a possibility.

Honestly just today we did. One of the issues we are having is how the Special Olympics operates, meaning local vs national and where the money goes. Once we figure that out, that is a possibility.

That’s awesome that you folks put that level of thought into it. It would be easy to just throw a dart and select that charity and give no additional thought. Kudos and thank you.

That’s awesome that you folks put that level of thought into it. It would be easy to just throw a dart and select that charity and give no additional thought. Kudos and thank you.

Honestly we couldnt do it that way. We know that we are the only community that gives it back when we can, so to make a big deal about the charity, we want to make sure that this community's money is going to work. It means more to us than most will realize, and that's cool, because when we get to present it, it get very "dusty" in that room : )

2019 club opens next week.

Looking forward to signing up for 2019. My 2018 experience here was beyond amazing.

2019 club opens next week.
Oh yes! Got my debit card standing by lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Can't wait!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back