2018 Albatross Club is Now Open - THPers Making A Difference

Super excited to become a bigger part of the community and help support a great cause. I am in!!!

Just signed up! Glad to be part of the albatross club again

Ive just signed up. Great feeling to give something back.

Thank you so much everybody. What a great way to kick off the 2018 club.
No, thank you for everything you do for us and provide us this place

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Happy to participate - thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done and Done! Can't wait for what 2018 has in store! Hope to get into an event this year!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Totally in on this.

Great cause,will be signing up this weekend

JB, When I read the thread where you went to St. Jude with the donation from THP Albatross members, I told you I was a new member, and how impressed I was with what was going on here with the site. I also told you how I feel about the work they do at St. Jude. I promised that I would join the Albatross Club in 2018. Promise kept.

JB, When I read the thread where you went to St. Jude with the donation from THP Albatross members, I told you I was a new member, and how impressed I was with what was going on here with the site. I also told you how I feel about the work they do at St. Jude. I promised that I would join the Albatross Club in 2018. Promise kept.

Thank you.
We know that we could keep the donations and we know that most places do and there is nothing wrong with that.

As a community we can help and it has been very moving to be able to help various organizations and their cause.

Signed up yesterday, glad to do what I can to help support a life changing cause.

And done. Best money I spend on golf

Easiest golf purchase of the year. Great charity again.

Booked and AC Member for 2018! Happy that it is St. Jude again!

Done!! What a fantastic charity St. Jude is. The work they do for the children and their parents is amazing! Way to go THP!!!

Easiest golf related spend of the year, every year. Great to see THP working with St. Jude again this year.

Not sure how I missed this thread but anywho...all set.

Wow. Thank you everybody. This is going to be one heck of a anniversary year and we have some surprises that should be pretty darn fun to watch unfold.

I have really enjoyed my time here over the last several months and have learned a lot! Excited to for my first year of membership and helping the efforts of St Jude!

I’m honored to be part of this again this year. This is one membership that has given so much back to me (people, equipment, events, opportunities, etc.). I have no doubt THP will continue to be raise the bar this year.

Got 2018 in now. After having my first THP event this year I am hooked. Just wish I was able to do more this year. Hopefully the schedule will work out better for me in 2018.

Easily the best $$$$ spent every year towards the hobby and friends I love to be around!

I’m honored to be part of this again this year. This is one membership that has given so much back to me (people, equipment, events, opportunities, etc.). I have no doubt THP will continue to be raise the bar this year.

We are honored to have you.

I'm in and thanks to JB's 150,000th post a few months ago, so are 3 others. Some of the best money I spent all year. Thanks again THP and keep up the great work.

Back