2018 Albatross Club is Now Open - THPers Making A Difference

If you signed up and do not have your tag yet, please let us know.
EDIT: Oh! you mean the tag below our names. I was thinking the ball marker :banghead:

What do you mean by tag? I haven't gotten a tag

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NM. Just realized you were talking about the tag under our names. It's there. I'm a dummy lol

NM. Just realized you were talking about the tag under our names. It's there. I'm a dummy lol

Haha. No sweat.

Renewal season so at least it’s a brief moment in time where I have two tags above my avatar hahahahaha!

Renewal season so at least it’s a brief moment in time where I have two tags above my avatar hahahahaha!
Same...oh wait

It’s a fun time between now and 1/1

The ability to bump threads in market place definitely seals the deal.

No offense but THAT was the deciding factor?

If you've followed his posts in a certain thread, yes that is a big issue he has and now he won't have to worry about it. It's a win win situation for all parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you've followed his posts in a certain thread, yes that is a big issue he has and now he won't have to worry about it. It's a win win situation for all parties.

i’m pumped he decided to join. so many wonderful opportunities for members and giving to a great cause.

I was being sarcastic about the bumping threads part, the St. Jude is a wonderful and great cause though!!!!

I love seeing this thread grow!!!!! Keep signing up!!!!

i’m pumped he decided to join. so many wonderful opportunities for members and giving to a great cause.

I was being sarcastic about the bumping threads part, the St. Jude is a wonderful and great cause though!!!!

Im not showing a tag, so if you did signup, and are missing it, please send me a PM>

I have the tag on mine. Thank You THP for all the hard work with such great events and contests. Met some great people through THP. Looking forward to another great year.

I have the tag on mine. Thank You THP for all the hard work with such great events and contests. Met some great people through THP. Looking forward to another great year.

No sir, thank you.

Another great cause this year. I will definitely be renewing!!

I just submitted by payment for 2018!

What an awesome way to help out these kids.

Done, couldn’t ask for a better cause or a better value considering all the perks that come along with this!! Truly, thanks for the opportunity!!

No brainer.... So excited for another year on THP and to help out St. Jude's.

Done, couldn’t ask for a better cause or a better value considering all the perks that come along with this!! Truly, thanks for the opportunity!!

Thanks RNG. We try to keep adding each year and this year will be no different.

Best money I spend every year. Back at it for 2018. Love the cause and the site. Thank you THP.

Back