2018 Albatross Club is Now Open - THPers Making A Difference

Such a worthy cause. Great to see THP continuing to give back in big ways every year!

If you have signed up and not received your 2018 AC tag under your name, please let us know.
Everybody should have it now. Thanks.

2018 Albatross Club is Now Open - THPers Making A Difference

If you’re on the fence about joining, just do it. Not only do the proceeds go to a fantastic cause but it’s your ticket into some once in a lifetime events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re on the fence about joining, just do it. Not only do the proceeds go to a fantastic cause but it’s your ticket into some once in a lifetime events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope to get into one or two this year!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Happy Thanksgiving to all and we give thanks to the THPers that continue to make all of this possible.

Done! Thanks THP

A little late, but I'm here! THP is still the only golf site that I actually think is worth paying to participate in -- and it's because of the great people.

Done and thanks!

Just sent mine. Glad to be a small part of a good cause.

Thank you all to those that have jumped in for our 10 year anniversary. As you have seen we have dropped some fun items already and this year is not even over yet. We have a big year planned and can't wait to take all of the AC members along for the ride.

Done! Proud to be a member!

Thanks for setting this up again THP and congrats to 10 years. Happy to be part of the fun.

Yep I am in again.....mainly because I like $34.95 ball markers....oh yah....and the contests LOL (minus this whole '17 Hackers FFB league fiasco that is just absolutely terrible)

Made my donation! Excited to be a part of this forum and St. Jude again in 2018!

Just renewed for 2018, proud to be part of the THP community!

How much of the my membership fees actually goes to St. Judes?

Thank you all for your continued support. Grandaddy week shows off one of the possible perks of being a member.

Thank you all for your continued support. Grandaddy week shows off one of the possible perks of being a member.
Dreams really do come true for all golfers at all skill levels on THP. Thanks for providing thus place for us all to bask in.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Ill be getting in on this once the dust settles from christmas and transitioning to a new position where i go from weekly pay to monthly pay

How much of the my membership fees actually goes to St. Judes?

We dont give out an exact number, because it depends (heck one year we gave out well over 100% of what came in), but after shipping costs, and coins, its fair to say a lot of it...And more than just about any other.
We know we are the only forum that donates any portion and while we don't have to, based on what is given, its important to us to give back in the name of the wonderful community we have here.

Made my donation. Looking forward to an awesome 2018 for THP

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back