2018 Albatross Club is Now Open - THPers Making A Difference

We dont give out an exact number, because it depends (heck one year we gave out well over 100% of what came in), but after shipping costs, and coins, its fair to say a lot of it...And more than just about any other.
We know we are the only forum that donates any portion and while we don't have to, based on what is given, its important to us to give back in the name of the wonderful community we have here.

Thanks for your response. I guess rather than an exact number, a good yearly ball park number, or better yet percentage would probably suffice, since people like me and others are interested in how their hard earned dollars are being used

Thank you all for your continued support. Grandaddy week shows off one of the possible perks of being a member.

Loved hearing the AC mentioned in the Ship Show!!!

We dont give out an exact number, because it depends (heck one year we gave out well over 100% of what came in), but after shipping costs, and coins, its fair to say a lot of it...And more than just about any other.
We know we are the only forum that donates any portion and while we don't have to, based on what is given, its important to us to give back in the name of the wonderful community we have here.

So one year 100% of each AC membership fee ($34.95) went to the charity? That's amazing.

So one year 100% of each AC membership fee ($34.95) went to the charity? That's amazing.

More as we matched a percentage.

Just made my contribution to the Albatross Club for my 3rd year in a row. Thanks THP!

Need to remember to do this next time I'm on a computer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Morgan and Josh, thank you for selecting great charities to support via the Albatross Club. St. Jude Children's Hospital does amazing work. I'm very happy to be signing up for year #3. Best wishes to you both in 2018.

I've been here for a while and this is my first year in the Albatross Club. St. Jude is certainly a worthy cause and I've enjoyed the web site.

Dave

Welcome to the club. Thank you for your support.

Thank you to whoever it was who paid my Albatross Club Membership. It really means a lot. Thank you. I will be paying it forward.

Joining the 2018 club tomorrow!! What a great cause!!

Just renewed for 2018, great cause!

Paid, but did it on my phone and didn't ask for username or anything? GG/JB, need anything else?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Such a great cause to support. Proudly just paid my dues. THP goodness right there.

Just renewed again. Such a great cause and love that THP has chosen them again.

Renewed for 2018. Happy to help out a great cause. Looking forward to seeing what THP has in store for the coming year!

Joined this morning, happy to help out a great cause once again!

I am all joined up for 2018!

Someone paid for my membership again this year and I want to give a big thank you for doing that. Since I have rarely been on here this past year, all do to work and life getting in the way, it made it even more special that that person would think of me. So a huge thank you whomever you are. I do want you to know that your good deed has been paid forward also. I am grateful to be a part of this wonderful community and I am looking forward to another great year ahead.
Thanks again!

Renewed my AC membership for the 6th year in a row. I'm due for a THP event in 2018!!

Quick bump to let everybody know some current items.

1. 2017 tags will be coming down at the beginning of the new year.
2. If you are a marketplace person, remember to check over the marketplace rules to make sure you qualify.
3. Fantasy Golf information will be coming in the early part of the year with a start up date close to previous years.
4. The drive for 55 is still ongoing to get OITW into the coach outfit for the Sweep.

Curious how we're doing compared to years past? Higher....lower at this point before the new year? With this being an anniversary year, hopefully THPers are shooting for a record breaking AC membership and donation this year!

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Back