2018 Albatross Club is Now Open - THPers Making A Difference

I'll sign up again after the first of the year and when I get paid.

Per the request, bumping this thread.

2017 tags come off in the next couple of days.

And just for a reminder, to bump your Marketplace ads, you need to be an Albatross member!

Just a quick heads up that 2017 tags have been taken down and 2018 are all in place. If you signed up but do not show a tag, please let myself or GolferGal know immediately.

Just snatched up my Albatross Club membership. Such a great cause.

FNG but decided to jump in with both feet, being that it's a great cause. Looking forward to it!

FNG but decided to jump in with both feet, being that it's a great cause. Looking forward to it!

Glad to have you.

Just re-upped for the 6th year running now. Since that fateful day in 2013 that I took the plunge, it's amazing how this place has evolved and grown, whether it's from events and THPer engagement to charity work. Here's to the 10th Anniversary.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

With event details and special items rolling out like crazy over the last few days, we just want to take a second and thank those that have signed up for 2018. This is a very special year.

Reallllllllly excited to see what the new coins look like! #StJude

Just snatched up my Albatross Club membership! Happy to be a Paid member!

We are happy to have you

New coins will be shipping soon for everybody. In hand pictures as soon as they arrive.

2018%20THF-L.jpg

New coins will be shipping soon for everybody. In hand pictures as soon as they arrive.

2018%20THF-L.jpg

Love it. It will replace my current and long lived ball marker with pride.

2018%20THF-L.jpg
Got a sneak peek at this this weekend in person. Again, it's an incredible cause and the coin itself is a really cool color and design.....once again!

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Just paid my Albatross Club fees. Haven't been around on the forum as of late due to life and such, but hoping that changes soon!

I carried my 2017 coin up until last week when I put it on my display. I think I may just display the 2018 with the 17 one this time.

Have the coins started shipping yet?

No sir. They should arrive to THP in the next week and then will ship from there.

Can't wait to see them and add it to the other three I carry every day.

I sure wish I had my first two coins. I let my daughter put them in her coin collection and she lost them.

Back