2018 Albatross Club is Now Open - THPers Making A Difference

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It is that time of year again where the calendar is coming to a close. We want to thank each and every person that joined the 2017 Albatross Club and welcome you to the 2018 edition. The entire 2017 campaign was a special one for us as we got to personally visit the charity to make the donation in hand in the name of the great people here. I want to start off by saying that THP as a website will always be completely free of charge, however for those that want a little more out of the community and help support the growth through creativity and innovation, we offer the Albatross Club as an addition. What does one get? Read on for the details.

AC%20Club%202018-Th.png

Cost
$34.95
Membership runs from 1/1-12/31

Helping Children
A portion of every Albatross Club membership will go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

St.-Jude-Logo-300x150.png

St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.

In the name of the community here, THP will be providing something incredible for an organization that does amazing work. Your help and partnership of THP is something special and know that you are helping all of the brothers and sisters of this community that we call a family make a difference. Not just to THP, but to St. Jude, because the the majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most — saving kids regardless of their financial situation.

10 Year Anniversary
10 years ago, this community and website was launched. This year, the opportunities to those that have made it all possible through this club will continue and the surprises will be nonstop. This is a special year for us internally and we are excited to be able to share it all with the people here. That means a whole lot of surprises will be coming and we are getting more excited for them as the days go on.

What Is Included
Limited Edition 2018 Albatross Club Coin (ships in January)
Ability to bump threads in the marketplace
Tag under your name on the forum showing support
Ability to be a part of THP Events
Ability to take part in THP Special Events (free trips and more)
Special Contests for Albatross Club Members Only
Special Forum Testing of equipment for Albatross Club Members Only
2018 THP Holiday Cheer Multiple Day Giveaway
20% off all regularly priced items in THP Store
2018 THP Fantasy Golf (free trip up for grabs)
Invitation to be part of THP Fantasy Football (more great prizes)
Free shipping on prizes and equipment for testing
And Much Much More

THP Events
THP Events will once again be returning and the unthinkable will take place. While a few have been announced there are many more announcements still to come and expect a calendar of events bursting with incredible opportunities at destinations all over the US. Each event is held for our Albatross Club Members and we are so excited for what the 2018 year is going to bring you and where it will be bringing us.

Special Events
The Countdown, Shaft Up, The Grandaddy, Fantasy Golf Prize. The list goes on to these special events we have done, where they are all expenses paid including airfare and accommodations, or in the case of The Countdown, THP showed up at a members house and delivered a full bag of golf clubs.

Signing Up
The Albatross Club button at the top of the page is now open and available. Clicking on it will take you through the simple steps to become a member. If one chooses to make a larger donation, there is a drop down menu in the tab at the top and you can just click on custom and make your choice.

We want to thank each and every person for even considering the support of THP and what 2018 will bring us.

The membership fee is non-refundable

My first year experience was great for 2017 and i can't wait for 2018, thp is great

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Will get mine sent in later tonight, can't wait to help out THP and St Jude in 2018!

Done! Of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done. Absolute no brainer right there. I'm excited for another year on THP and to help out St. Jude's!

Awesome. Will get this done today!

for less than 10 cents a day you can help out St. Jude AND be a part of all the amazing opportunities that THP offers. Best deal on the web IMO

The Albatross Club is always the best money I spend on golf every year

Done!!

After this amazing year, I will be an Albatross Club member as long as it's happening.

Getting this done today! I love this cause we support!

Supporting a good cause and all the gravy that comes with being an Albatross Club member of THP no brainer!!!

Done and done.

Thanks for choosing such a wonderful charity to partner with. My membership has been paid for and submitted. Thanks THP!

Done. Best $34.95 I’ll spend on golf all year and an awesome cause

DONE!!!! Thanks THP.

Done. THP is a great community and I'm pumped to continue to be part of it and support it.

I'll get this done tonight when I have wifi.
This is the best money spent every year IMO.

Just paid. Proud to be an Albatross Member for a 3rd year!

Can't do it this week, but I will be definitely be joining the Albatross Club for 2018!

1st year in the books and what an incredible one it has been so far. I can't wait to see what 2018 has in store. Glad you guys went back with St. Jude!

Done. Proud to be Albatross member again for 2018.

This is an easy one! Will be done tonight for a great cause

edit: Did it now before I forgot about it tonight! :act-up:

Last edited:
Done! Psyched to be back!!

Couldn't wait for wifi.
Albatross membership paid up.

I'm in!

Back