2018 Albatross Club is Now Open - THPers Making A Difference

Wow. Thank you everybody. This is going to be one heck of a anniversary year and we have some surprises that should be pretty darn fun to watch unfold.
Can't wait!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Can't wait!!!!!

It will be a bit, but the good news is that the year is not over and we have some great stuff still to come.

It will be a bit, but the good news is that the year is not over and we have some great stuff still to come.
Anticipation makes it that much better and looking forward to the rest of this year! This year has been awesome!

And signed up again.

no brainer.

I know I haven't been on much for the last few months. I do apologize to all my friends on here. Life throws some curve balls your way and well all you can do is keep trying to get a hit. I do hope to be able to spend more time on here. seems strange that I have more free time than I used to, but less time to spend on the forums..

Anyway. I would sign up for albatross club over and over again 100 times.

Ashman

Best $35 I spend every year. Will get re-upped ASAP.

For folks on the fence, just do it. Get involved and join the friendliest forum ever created. Did I mention the swag, the events and a little thing called #TheGrandaddy?

After losing both of my parents withing months of each other last year during the holiday season, getting chosen as 2017 Kickoff Classic co-captain, travelling with friends and making many new ones while in Alabama really helped take my mind off of things and helped me break out of the funk I was stuck in. All of that was possible by being an Albatross member! I'll be back in for 2018 for sure!

I pulled the trigger. Great cause and awesome people, I’m glad too be a club member.

I pulled the trigger. Great cause and awesome people, I’m glad too be a club member.

We are glad to have you.

So awesome to see all the new members jumping on board this year for such a great cause! Welcome aboard all!

A quick thank you to everybody that has jumped in already. It means more than you know to help the continued growth of THP as well as such an awesome organization in St. Jude.

Huge thanks to the mystery THPer who surprised me with my 2018 membership!!! I freaking love this place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in and thanks to JB's 150,000th post a few months ago, so are 3 others. Some of the best money I spent all year. Thanks again THP and keep up the great work.

Thanks for your generosity ToohipGottaGo! It's people like you that make this such an awesome community! Looking forward to another great year on THP!

Thank you to whomever paid for my albatross membership, you are far too kind!!!

Big Thanks to the person that generously paid my Albatross Membership. Your kind gesture means a great deal to me.

Just paid up. Obviously a no brainer!

Love to be a small part of this.

Doneski

Joined once again.

Glad to help out St. Jude and support THP.

Looking forward to a great 2018.

Am always glad to be an Albatross member and really glad to help St. Jude !!

I haven't been able to spend much time here on THP lately, though I guessed that it's about time for the Albatross Club membership to come around so carved out a few minutes here in the office...I guessed right.

I'm in...Thanks THP, for supporting St Jude again this year!

Alllllllllll take care of and paid it forward to a couple of buddies I hope to see more in 2018! Keep up the great work THP and thanks again for supporting such an important cause.

Alllllllllll take care of and paid it forward to a couple of buddies I hope to see more in 2018! Keep up the great work THP and thanks again for supporting such an important cause.

Good on ya buddy!!

If you signed up and do not have your tag yet, please let us know.

Donation made. This is a no brainer and THP couldn't make it an easier to make a difference in many kids lives! Thank you THP for taking up this cause and even more thanks to the THP community members that make the donations.

Back