Cobra KING F8 and F8+ Driver

Finished the back 9 with another 4/7 fairways which is great at my current game level. There were a few monster drives mixed in.

I am not sure there is a better driver out right now, and for the current price with the included shaft options, this driver is really a no brainer.

So ready to get this LA Golf shaft onto this driver soon! It’s been a very mild fall here and I’d like for it to continue for just a little longer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really liking the weighting and feel of F8 with Aldila 2kx nv blue 60 regular. Haven't yet hit a ball with it, just practice swings. Got it for 195 usd on Black Friday. Probably will be next year before I get a chance to hit it.

Really liking the weighting and feel of F8 with Aldila 2kx nv blue 60 regular. Haven't yet hit a ball with it, just practice swings. Got it for 195 usd on Black Friday. Probably will be next year before I get a chance to hit it.

Enjoy it! It’s a really long driver! I’ve had mine for most of the year and have had no complaints at all!

I wonder if there is a difference between the men's head and women's head on the F8. Or is it just a shaft/loft difference? Anyone know? I just got Terra a Women's F8 with the Aldila shaft.

I wonder if there is a difference between the men's head and women's head on the F8. Or is it just a shaft/loft difference? Anyone know? I just got Terra a Women's F8 with the Aldila shaft.

I don’t think there is a difference in the head but I’m not 100% sure.

Right now I am torn between the F9 and the F8+. I have hit both of them with the Atmos and Haz yellow. Both perform great, both feel great, both sound great. Club head speed F9 by 2mph, ball speed F9 I wanna say 5 mph faster. Spin was 2700 range F9, F8+ was 3200 range. Distance was about 7 yards longer for the F9. Flight path/disperson F8+ was a little bit tighter. Like I said I love them both and plan to play them both all year and let people on the course experience what Cobra brings with the F9 in terms of the tech. Also why I am gaming the F9 4 iron. (Monster off of the tee and deck) Anyways, to me it comes down to personal preference and what you like. I like both but the F8+ Nardo has a special spot in my bag forever.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I won an F8+ in a contest on here, woohoo! Can’t wait to smack it. Latest Cobra driver I hit was a Amp Cell glued hosel. It was a decent club so I’m anxious to see how much better this is. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it’s probably a LOT.

Reviving this thread.

Got a F8+ nardo Gray with hazard yellow shaft. Should be here in a day or two.

Driver has been awesome. Was a little unsure about the gray but I live it now. Interesting how the matte shaft makes the club seem shorter in the minds eye. But have been driving a good amount of fairways!

Got two birdies this weekend. F8+ has been holding up well.

Where did you guys end up settings wise to get the most out of the regular F8?

Loft:
Weight position:

Dave

With Budget Golf's THP discount, I figured I need to try this.

Plus, I was ordering shoes and needed to reach free shipping.....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

With Budget Golf's THP discount, I figured I need to try this.

Plus, I was ordering shoes and needed to reach free shipping.....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I don't think you'll be disappointed. I have been loving mine from day one and not going part anytime soon.

Where did you guys end up settings wise to get the most out of the regular F8?

Loft:
Weight position:

Dave
Loft: 9.5
Weights: 12g draw, 2g back.

Still getting too high launch and too much spin :D but that's the Indian, not the arrow.

Last edited:
Loft: 9.5
Weights: 12g draw, 2g back.

Still getting too high launch and too much spin :D but that's the Indian, not the arrow.

I'm 9.5*D weight back right now. My first round I used 11.5*D and weight heel, but was hitting it too high. I like the extra MOI of having the weight back.

Dave

Driver is still in stock setting. 12g in front with loft at 9.5 for my F8+

Still love it though

Went down in loft from 10.5 to 9.5 and had the best driving round I've ever had. I had been fighting a snap hook but something just clicked yesterday. I wish I could hit my F8 5-6 and F8 hybrid though...

Back