Callaway MD4 Wedges

Monday is now looking low 50's it's possible, least get some range time with 'em!
Bring them down to El Paso...no cold weather here.

56* XGrind is going to be ordered for sure.

56* XGrind is going to be ordered for sure.

No 56 degree X grinds unfortunately. I tried when I submitted my order but they came back to me and said no go. Only in 60 and 58.

I'll have to look at these in person. Not a fan of a high toe, but things can change.

No 56 degree X grinds unfortunately. I tried when I submitted my order but they came back to me and said no go. Only in 60 and 58.

I meant 58*. Typo.

I also would love to see a Mack Daddy 4 PM grind with the high toe and extended grooves

4747327d9bd45953842bc1493e8365a7.jpg

Redacted no more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those look great!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Which grind is closest to the R grind on the Mack Daddy forged wedges? It looks like it may be the C grind.

So, black, with onyx shafts would be pretty stellar.

Got a few preorder Callaway emails today for the MD4. It's here!

I would have gone with that shaft if the label was red. Something about that different label on the stock s200 that pops compared to the yellow on the onyx

I would have gone with that shaft if the label was red. Something about that different label on the stock s200 that pops compared to the yellow on the onyx

I'd be getting rid of the red paintfill ASAP, so the Onyx would work.

Theoretically...of course.

Which grind is closest to the R grind on the Mack Daddy forged wedges? It looks like it may be the C grind.

If y’all liked the T Grind on the Mack Daddy 2 wedges, you will like the C Grind...

Yes they would. I’ve got chrome but will try to get some photos up when I can get some good natural light. I will say that I like the new cavity inserts and red paint fill far better than the green.

Ok boys from THP (and girls) and those guest out there peeking in, one question:

Who's replacing their wedges this year and have these high on the list? Anyone looking at maybe getting just one to see how it goes?

Ok boys from THP (and girls) and those guest out there peeking in, one question:

Who's replacing their wedges this year and have these high on the list? Anyone looking at maybe getting just one to see how it goes?

Ordered the 60X grind today. I will order one or two more in a couple weeks when my Callaway account resets.

I'll be replacing both MD3's with S Grind in Chrome!

Ill be replacing my wedges and these are at the top. Going 52S/56S/60X

These are high on the list and I am trying to resist the urge of replacing my wedges as they have plenty of life left in them. But the strong ponder right now are for a 56º and 60º in a C grind. We'll see how long I hold out.

These are high on the list and I am trying to resist the urge of replacing my wedges as they have plenty of life left in them. But the strong ponder right now are for a 56º and 60º in a C grind. We'll see how long I hold out.

It's hard isn't it. They look so good.

I need to demo the 56S and 60X

I cannot buy a wedge until I poound it in the dirt.

Last edited:

I may have place a pre order for an x grind to check it out

Back