Callaway Rogue Driver: Callaway Rogue, Sub Zero and Draw

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New drivers coming from Callaway and THP has the full details on the home page about the technology in the three models. Exclusive THP TV video with Dave Neville walking you through each of the 3 models.

12 THPers already this lineup in play and have been testing them for the past month as part of the Grandaddy THP Event. Their reviews begin today.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/callaway-releases-rogue-driver-3-models-choose/

Video is super informative. Interesting to see them going with three models. As someone who normally puts weight in the heel. To tame the fade. The draw driver is intriguing especially as it doesn't have a hook face. Looking forward to hitting these as I search for a new driver this year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I expect we’ll be seeing quite a few of these out and about in the world. This looks like a very good iteration on the Epic line. The addition of the draw head is interesting, and it’s cool to see Callaway taking the real world info, and adding a head to address what seems to be a gap in the Epic line.

Great review by Dave, covers most of initial questions of head vs. Epic, sounds like some cool advancements. Really need to hit all 3 in the next month although first on list will be that sub zero with Evenflo Blue. Great shaft options as well across the line. Thanks JB.

Comprehensive video - I like it, I like it alot.

Draw head is huge - not having to move the weight and change MOI is a big deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Informative. Seems to be a good iterative step from the Epic and I really like the stock shaft options.

I will be very surprised if I don't own the standard at some point.

Very informative and easy to understand video. Increasing forgiveness and ball speed over Epic was a tall order.

Really looking forward to what the Team Prestige has to say in detail about these now that they are released.

Excellent and informative video. Can't wait to read the reviews by the guys.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'll be testing this for sure

All of them ....

I got to hit @JonD s Rouge right before the holidays and man it was a sweet club. Not sure how I left about the glossy look at address but if I hit it further, who cares? Look forward to hearing more thoughts

Callaway continues to raise the bar. Premium shaft offerings abound.

I remember MikeDean saying he got 13 or 14mph more with these with the same swing speed. SIGN ME UP FOR THAT.

I remember MikeDean saying he got 13 or 14mph more with these with the same swing speed. SIGN ME UP FOR THAT.
Not exactly. Was surprised to see I was up close to 99 mph...when my game bottomed out a fee years back it was mid 80s. Don't really know what it was last year figured mid 90s but wasn't on monitors much

DSC01529-2-L.jpg

Actually dig the blue a lot in the official shots

They look like a continuation of last years Epic but nothing I would consider a big upgrade. I love my SZ and will stick with that, not to mention whoever picked to color for these should be let go, its just awful!

I can't wait to try the Rogue Draw to see if it can knock the HB Launcher out of the bag.

Looking forward to everyone’s thoughts. I am wanting to hear more about the new Subzero model shapw. Great stock shaft options.

Wow, it’s hard to believe the tech from the Epic could be improved upon. But it seems the crew at Callaway did just that. More forgiveness, high high end shaft options (stock) and draw bias without a hook face and no loss of MOI!! Based on the video alone, I want to game this driver.

I'm digging the Draw model, especially with the EvenFlow shaft.

Question for those who went from Epic to Rogue ... have you seen any considerable distance gains at all?

I like that they have a Draw version of this release, but if I had to pick it'd be the standard. The Epic was such a big step forward for Cally drivers, I'm really looking forward to see what the THPers have to say about this one.

I'm digging the Draw model, especially with the EvenFlow shaft.

Question for those who went from Epic to Rogue ... have you seen any considerable distance gains at all?
My time with the epic was too short to really have established a baseline (i actually went back to xr16). Fighting a swing else that's depriving me of spin so my driver swing is less than desirable.

Back