Cobra KING Black Wedges

I LOVE it! New toys come in and he says screw work and heads to the range! That's what I'm talking about!

Didn't realize until today that the King black wedges are slightly longer than stock volleys. Not sure if that's cause of the installed Archos or not but seems like if I had the Archos installed in my wedges then they would be the exact same length.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Didn't realize until today that the King black wedges are slightly longer than stock volleys. Not sure if that's cause of the installed Archos or not but seems like if I had the Archos installed in my wedges then they would be the exact same length.

i'm pretty sure it's because of cobra connect. it adds like 0.25" iirc.

i'm pretty sure it's because of cobra connect. it adds like 0.25" iirc.
Yea. That makes complete sense.

Theeeessseee wedges......
52/08 versatile grind

5f74e0733462dfe5932459d7eb54d8bb.jpg
d3225c6950b2c738978c30e550e6d942.jpg
51d05dcb32c3afae559ac1773960d1ef.jpg
bf3c60ab894ee8e003c03f6bc9f265a0.jpg
0855fced181f30b0cf01f8f484448c55.jpg
56a9ff42ce25dcc1cfbb513b0d9b16d6.jpg
1b1e52d11f897e72d302066127b9e9fd.jpg

56/10 versatile grind
soooooo pretty
12c65eee80967f219ee595d9b0202b2a.jpg
a226a74285946b0a0460bbaa1a7af912.jpg
681b664147f6ff34236616258cfe2540.jpg

60/08 versatile grind
c6bd64bfd35a70a793e58747ec874773.jpg
19ff5af9a7bd5804fe5a1c19b9629972.jpg
0fc51710c1006bf7c866198577e5c13c.jpg

The Cobra King is one of the few wedges that I haven't played. Love the looks, this could be a hard ponder.

stunning. absolutely stunning. how was the feel compared to your gamers?

We’re sorry. Pkorf is unavailable currently. Once he finishes drooling on his clubs he’ll respond to all queries. Thank you for your consideration and please have a nice day.

We’re sorry. Pkorf is unavailable currently. Once he finishes drooling on his clubs he’ll respond to all queries. Thank you for your consideration and please have a nice day.

i want to speak to a manager

Dual gloves make it difficult to type I bet.

Good pics Pkorf!!!!!

Anyone have any more questions about these they might be holding back on? I'd love to talk shop on them with you!

i want to speak to a manager

I certainly understand your frustration and we thank you for your patience as we work through this new equipment. Thank you for your business and have a wonderful day.

We are not at liberty to discuss anything regarding gloves. Please hold All glove relat d questions for 2 Gloves McGillicutty, he will be glad to answer any inquiries.

Those look fantastic Paul! I really do like that finish a lot, can't wait to see how they hold up.

Good pics Pkorf!!!!!

Anyone have any more questions about these they might be holding back on? I'd love to talk shop on them with you!

I know I've heard before, just can't remember offhand, what is the cutout on the trailing edge of the bounce for?

Good pics Pkorf!!!!!

Would you say it’s a firmer metal than the PUR from LY? Took some damage in the ones last year and based on your wear comments, leads me to believe firmer metal/finish

*ahem*

paul, just a friendly reminder of post #197 from the 2018 morgan cup thread:

I can't stress enough to those that are interested in signing up to remember these 3 things.

1. You are REQUIRED to review the equipment that comes with the event. That doesn't mean 1 post and vanish. It doesnt mean no posts and vanish. It means that you must talk about the equipment on the THP Forum. Engage.

do the right thing, paul. do the right thing.

:alien:

We are not at liberty to discuss anything regarding gloves. Please hold All glove relat d questions for 2 Gloves McGillicutty, he will be glad to answer any inquiries.
As someone who occasionally wears 2 gloves, go easy on him guys.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

They felt virtually the same. Maybe slightly more clicky? Old be wrong on that as I didnt have the best swing today but they felt great. Soft.
I'd say I hit 13-18 balls with each. Absolutely ZERO visual wear. Not that I was expecting it but wanted to make sure everyone knows there's no initial wear.
One main thing I immediately noticed was ball flight. With the combo of my kbs ctaper lites and these wedges....the ball flight cam up substantially, even in the wind. Was really liking the performance in the conditions. Granted it was a range session and off a mat.

Not when they're tech approved....cmon. This isn't amateur hour

Would you say it’s a firmer metal than the PUR from LY? Took some damage in the ones last year and based on your wear comments, leads me to believe firmer metal/finish
This could be why they initially feel a little "harder/clicky/ than my current bag setup.

Eh, feel wise they're pretty identical to me. More on the firm side feedback wise. But, the brushing from the PUR is definitely not there on these, and there hasn't been as much chatter either.

One thing I will say about these, they setup behind the ball extremely well. Maybe because of the finish maybe not but to my personal eye and taste, it is an extremely comfortable appearance sitting behind the ball.

Back