#BagBattles - What's Yours?

I'm going to iron fittings with Wilson, TEE, Srixon, Callaway, Cobra, Titleist, Mizuno and Ping in about a week, we'll see who comes out on top of the battle of the irons!

I have currently an unwrapped 2017 M1 440 that I got at the end of 2017 as warranty replacement so next week I'm going to see how it performs against the competition and if another club is exceptionally better from 2018 release all I have to pay is the difference. Going to be fun day as also testing out the Cobra line for MC.

#bagbattle for me this year is F8 vs Rouge drivers. I'm also feeling some tension in the wedge arena. I think that battle is gonna happen and it will most likely be SM6 vs SM7 #civilwar #brotherbattle

Rogue 5 hybrid vs. Rogue Pro 5I will be decided this spring.

Never ending putter shootout. 2Ball Fang, Red 7 & Red Marxman will all be in the rotation early on. Need to settle on a primary before league starts up.

What comes after Driver? It's probably 2 out of 3W, 4W, 5W, Heavenwood, and 3 Hybrid.

Trying to find a new gamer ball...that's it!

MTB
Snell Red
Q-Star Tour

Going to be Epic FW vs Rogue FW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to find a new gamer ball...that's it!

MTB
Snell Red
Q-Star Tour

I was thinking the same thing. So many good balls out there to test out

There will be a major battle come April but right now the fight is between my trusty EVNROLL ER2 and the newly acquired Cameron & Crown Mallet 1. I'm planning on playing the C&C for the first month of the season (when the weather clears) to get familiar with it, followed by alternating weeks to see who ends up on the first line.

Initial impressions: Couldn't have a more different feel/style to the two. The ER2 feels significantly heavier (385g), despite the C&C (360g) being a mallet putter. I could see the C&C giving me problems outside of 15 feet, whereas the ER2 has been a lag putting machine for me. Inside of 15 feet will be interesting because I could really see the C&C being precise for me. The smaller grip (C&C has an undersized grip/ER2 has the stock WinnPro X 1.18) feels fantastic in my hands. I've been an OS putter grip kind of guy for a while now. Could a change mean more putts roll in from short range? Can't wait to find out!

Evening bump!

Mine will probably be the putter again. Seems to happen every offseason when boredom gets the best of me.

O Works 7 vs SC Newport 2

Epic is on notice. I ordered a G400 MAX today. Of course, now that I showed the Epic the receipt for the PING, it will probably start behaving in my match tomorrow. I also decided to bench my Scotty Newport 2. The Seemore is going in the bag tomorrow. Says a lot about the state of my game, not good when the driver and putter are both misbehaving. :bad:

Q-Star Tour for the win!!!

Well I snagged 4 dozen personalized via a special they were having so I hope you’re right! Haha

c.a.eleric sent me some MTB’s and I also have the Snell Red (yellow) on the way. Should be fun!

I have too many bagbattles:

Fairway wood - 3wd vs 4wd / Cobra vs Exotics and now I'm considering Rogue.
Hybrid - I really want to hit one with confidence so I'm sure I'll try several new offering very soon.
Putter - the SC I've been using for 5+ years vs a new SC 5.5M

Let's see. Here are the current ones.
1. Ball: Vice pro soft - Q star tour - Snell MTB
2. Driver: gamer - F8 series - G400 series
3. Wedges: Md4 - vokey - RTX3

Maybe:
Fairway. Gamer - 3wd for tee shots only - new 4wd???

The one outlined in my signature. I've lied to myself about different excuses to use each club.

My current Bag Battle is X-Forged 21 Degree UT v. Rogue 4 Hybrid. When my Atlanta comes in, I’ll have a Bag Battle brewing between Custom Columbus v. Atlanta for putter supremacy...

I want to get something to alternate with my 3/4. Could be a matching 4i or a 20deg HL3 or even some sort of utility (the Srixon has my eye).

Epic vs Rogue vs F8 Drivers.

M4 vs Rogue drivers. I'm going to PGA superstore for a fitting next week and see which club wins out.

Cobra F7 3 iron vs F7 3 hybrid. Distances are very similar in carry with more roll out with the iron. Miss with the hybrid is a big hook, miss with the iron is a fade, or slight chunk.

Epic 3+ vs 17 M2 3HL. I have room in the bag for both but rarely use them. Also, not sure the epic is enough longer off the tee than the M2 to justify carrying both.

Back