#BagBattles - What's Yours?

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
We have similar threads, but THIS IS FREAKING #BAGBATTLES! So lets make a new and official one, shall we?

What is your #BagBattle? Tell us about it, why, how, when! It's THP and we are all addicts, so you KNOW there should be plenty of them!

This is going to be a fun thread. :popcorn:

Rogue pros vs x-forged/Apex MB combos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New driver or just new shaft.........

After a full fitting mine is pretty limited. Starting the season I imagine I'll have two.

Apex X-forged UT vs Apex hybrid (both at 20*).

And the ever constant putter battle. Toulon Rochester vs Toulon Atlanta vs Odyssey O-works 7s

G400 or G400 Max vs Rogue driver

Ping I200 irons vs X-forged

Reason is....why not?

• Staff
Rogue pros vs x-forged/Apex MB combos

Did you get to hit the XF/MB at your fitting?

Did you get to hit the XF/MB at your fitting?

Nope it was just woods and putters.

Epic SZ vs the G400 Max driver. Forgiveness will be the winner of this battle.

Just waiting for the delivery man then it will be Rogue 3W vs. F7 3W.

This year, mine is going to be my trusty #9 HT head shape (MXM and iX Damascus) going against the soon-to-be-newly-acquired O-Works #7s.

This is going to be fun.

Also once it is received my Toulon ATL putter from the Grandaddy vs any blade putter I can throw at it

Im going to be putting my 815 3w vs Rogue/Cobra F8/Taylormade. Still have found nothing that could unseat this 3w from my bag

I currently have several...

Driver: G400 vs F8 vs Rogue

Fairway: TEE EX10 Beta vs TEE CBX vs Rogue

Also once it is received my Toulon ATL putter from the Grandaddy vs any blade putter I can throw at it

My $$$ is on the Atlanta

Nope it was just woods and putters.

That makes WAY more sense. Thought I was missing something!

My $$$ is on the Atlanta

Time will tell, Ive throw a few mid mallets/mallets at a blade or 2 and they havent survived

That makes WAY more sense. Thought I was missing something!

Well I've the x forged/apex Mb for about two months so I'll think they might have the slight edge distance control wise but other than that I think the rogue pros will dominate

Time will tell, Ive throw a few mid mallets/mallets at a blade or 2 and they havent survived

Just word of advice, if at first the Atlanta feels off, try another weight in the sole. It came alive once I put the tungsten weight in the sole.

Just word of advice, if at first the Atlanta feels off, try another weight in the sole. It came alive once I put the tungsten weight in the sole.

Oh boy, Im lazy that sounds like a lot of work :)

Cobra F8 14* driver vs Epic 3W

Currently testing something against my C300 Forged irons. A combo set if you will.

The putter battle is back on. The Giant M1t has worked very well, but I never really gave the Odyssey 2-Ball Fang Works Versa Tank Cruise a full audition, in part because it takes longer to type the name than to putt out. So I will refer to it as 2BFWVTC. Took the latter to sim league last night and noticed immediately my stroke was much smoother. Plus, there's something about that 2-ball alignment that just works for me. It felt more comfortable, which is saying something considering the M1t is the benchmark.

Based on how I hit my EX10 BeTA last night, I think the Rogue M-AX shaft is staying, but a skirmish could flare up at any moment.

I'm trying to avoid this one, but my Great Big Bertha driver may be facing competition from the F8, M4 and Rogue. The real threat may be from the G400 Max, especially since James the Enabler is assembling swing data with different shafts. My wallet can only hope that the G15 continues to be the most recent Ping driver I could hit well. If it happens, I don't see doing anything before a local demo day or quality time at the PGA SS two hours away. That will be an expensive day, because my better half will probably be roaming Nordstrom at the same time.

Apex CF16 vs F7 One Length

Currently there is none but I have a feeling a G400 vs. F8+ driver and Cobra Forged Tour vs. MP18 SC iron battle will be happening at some point.

Back