Cobra KING Forged TEC Black Irons

question for ya buddy. Saw on FB you mentioned F8+ irons. Were you talking about these, or is there a set of irons that hasn't been released yet?

No, I was talking about the F8+ irons.

DIVING into this thread tonight........fully out homework mode. Setting up some time to demo these as well

yeah, 99% sure these will be a part of my order. just stunning.

The f8+? I thought they had already?

I can't find anything on them, which is why i was wondering if maybe these were them. I see f8 and f8 one length. Nothing on a + version.

I think there's going to be a whole lot of these reviewed over the next few weeks.

I can't find anything on them, which is why i was wondering if maybe these were them. I see f8 and f8 one length. Nothing on a + version.

Sorry, I thought I was gaming the F8+, they were F8. My bad!!!

Thanks Cobra I didn’t want new irons!

Thanks Cobra I didn’t want new irons!

felt the same, but these could get a long look after they are out for a bit. I have learned my lesson about being a Beta tester

The forged TEC irons really look fantastic.......need to demo these today. Headed to PGA SS to peruse myself a birthday gift. Lol.

These are way too chunky for you my friend! :starwars:

I'll be gaming these as soon as the snow melts! Could be a 12-13 :cobra:bag this year.

I just went and hit the One Length Forged iron from last year.
I think I know what I will be choosing come March 12th!!

I'm going to try and find a set in Massachusetts to hit. They are probably more club than I need but who knows.

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

I'm going to try and find a set in Massachusetts to hit. They are probably more club than I need but who knows.

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

If you can hit them well enough then I wouldn’t see an issue. I’d honestly play either the ForgedTEC or the F8 and be perfectly fine!

I just like the looks of the black over chrome finished clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea when the specs/shaft options might be out on these? Still nothing on Cobra's website about them

Any idea when the specs/shaft options might be out on these? Still nothing on Cobra's website about them

I emailed Cobra Canada yesterday about specs, should hear back today and will post right away.

I emailed Cobra Canada yesterday about specs, should hear back today and will post right away.

Please do... I'm dying for these to be available to hit. I was going to get the Rogue Pros, but not until these become known to me.

TKS

The standard options are listed in the article in the first post.
I have a feeling there are some Morgan Cup guys that are going to want these : )

The standard options are listed in the article in the first post.
I have a feeling there are some Morgan Cup guys that are going to want these : )

Thanks JB, there were questions coming up about the lofts and I confirmed with Cobra CS that they are same as the current Forged TEC, as follows direct from the Cobra site. The gentleman at Cobra saif they do not expect to have the details on the web page for a couple of weeks as they are finalizing everything.

- 3 (19*); 4 (21*); 5 (23*); 6 (26*); 7 (30*); 8 (35*) 9 (40*); PW (45*); GW (50*)

Cobra KING Forged TEC Black Irons

Those are stronger than I was expecting! That’s not a bad thing though! The lofts are almost like my current irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks JB, there were questions coming up about the lofts and I confirmed with Cobra CS that they are same as the current Forged TEC, as follows direct from the Cobra site. The gentleman at Cobra saif they do not expect to have the details on the web page for a couple of weeks as they are finalizing everything.

- 3 (19*); 4 (21*); 5 (23*); 6 (26*); 7 (30*); 8 (35*) 9 (40*); PW (45*); GW (50*)

those lofts are pretty much in my wheelhouse. for anyone wondering, the previous kft were rocket launchers. i had no spin issues when i hit my buddy's. he has px lz 5.5 in his.

Identical to the Forged TEC irons currently on their website. May be able to reference a little bit there.

Have you guys seen the latest Cobra posts? These irons have to be in my bag. Gorgeous!!

Let's get some action going on their social media posts. People need to see these beauties!!

Basically 1* difference to my current CF16’s 4-7........8-AW are identical that is good to know....great thread.

Back