Cobra KING Forged TEC Black Irons

I played the f7 OL last year for some time. I'm willing to give another shot

what was your experience with the f7 ol? what are you hoping they improved with the f8 ol?

what was your experience with the f7 ol? what are you hoping they improved with the f8 ol?

I reviewed them for the homepage. My struggle with them was I wasnt getting height on my 5 iron and the gapping from 5-6 was just a handful of yards. Id like to see what improvements they have made from the first year, plus the Forges Tec series is an iron I've kept on the back burner. Also i had them in graphite and they felt very lite. I don't mind going graphite again, but would want to up that SW for me.

I reviewed them for the homepage. My struggle with them was I wasnt getting height on my 5 iron and the gapping from 5-6 was just a handful of yards. Id like to see what improvements they have made from the first year, plus the Forges Tec series is an iron I've kept on the back burner. Also i had them in graphite and they felt very lite. I don't mind going graphite again, but would want to up that SW for me.

Do you still have the F7 one length?

Anyone know the stock shaft for the Forged TEC One? I know the variable is the AMT but I don't think they have mentioned the stock shaft for the One Length.

Anyone know the stock shaft for the Forged TEC One? I know the variable is the AMT but I don't think they have mentioned the stock shaft for the One Length.

Hey Chris...in post #147 where I pasted in the spec sheet I got earlier today from Cobra Canafa it does'nt even mention OL even though we know they are offered and only shows the TT AMT White in regular and stiff in steel. This I assume is an early spec sheet though. I'm sure they'll have something for the big boys!

OH crap. I totally forgot Pkorf was in the MC. It's what I get for quickly replying.
I'm offended

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I'm offended

Im stalking my MC teammate all over the forums (well all the guys but specifically the Team Hacker guys) in hopes of making the correct impossible choice of our options for set up.

But then again some of these guys are light years head of me and could lead to a lot of hosel rockets and toe shots into the Atlantic ocean...lol

In the last picture posted it says DBM finish while their website link says PVD. Wonder which it truly is? DBM would make most sense...

o.png
nice thread,thanks for sharing

I'm offended

As soon as JB posted, I was like "I knew this." I saw all the postings for the MC

I'm jonesing for somewhere around town to get these in to try out.

I just hit the 2017 forged tech and I know I'm definitely getting the 2018 versions.

Boston golf expo!
9403eebd44de68def7eeb9236b01e3c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just hit the 2017 forged tech and I know I'm definitely getting the 2018 versions.

Boston golf expo!
9403eebd44de68def7eeb9236b01e3c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Love that bag.........

In the last picture posted it says DBM finish while their website link says PVD. Wonder which it truly is? DBM would make most sense...

The Utility Black is PVD, the Forged TEC Black and Forged Wedge Black are both DBM.

The Utility Black is PVD, the Forged TEC Black and Forged Wedge Black are both DBM.

Wonder why they are different....good question for the call in April.

Wonder why they are different....good question for the call in April.

Construction limits the finish that can be done on the utility.

Goodness, I can't wait to see these in person!!
These irons are going to be pure!

Construction limits the finish that can be done on the utility.
I am assuming that is the same with the Pro combo set......different finish but same color. ?

interesting the lengths seem to be .5 inch over standard (38.5 on 5 iron , Graphite or steel), which is great because that's what i play (broad shoulders and shorter arms).

Have never played graphite in irons, those recoils look interesting.

interesting the lengths seem to be .5 inch over standard (38.5 on 5 iron , Graphite or steel), which is great because that's what i play (broad shoulders and shorter arms).

Part of that is from the Cobra Connect sensor. I believe that adds 0.25” to the overall length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Recoils are definitely worth investigating especially since the entire line presents comparable weights and flexes. They've significantly improved my dispersion and my performance on thinned shots.

Back