Dormie Workshop Headcovers

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Spent some time researching the various custom cover companies this year, and after seeing one in person I decided to go all in on a patriotic bag setup for this year. Two Canada covers and one USA cover arrived today and I am thrilled with the quality. I need to snap an extra photo of the inside patterns. The hybrid cover has red/white checkered and the USA cover had houndstooth. Anyone else familiar or gaming these?

Check them out at www.dormieworkshop.com

af8a20081c57341bf8bc9ffa6fc3edd8.jpg

8ba89c473c8710e5d353c148285f3865.jpg

471d51bccb350d9eba24bbb2aaf867de.jpg

Good looking covers

Some amazing work, a bit on the high side of pricing for me on covers, but the style is certainly something cool to look at.

Some amazing work, a bit on the high side of pricing for me on covers, but the style is certainly something cool to look at.

I am pretty sure all those numbers are in Canadian. It was like having a big discount code when I found that out haha

Those look really nice.

Hey LB...

gatorboltrevised_grande.png

Looks good Dan. Looks like really good quality

Those look really nice and well made

Look good, but more than I’m prepared to pay for a head cover.

#FiberLaunch

I've been following them on IG for a while. They make some incredible covers, including some really awesome one-off covers. Not surprised that you ended up with some quality covers there Canadan.

Those look great, Dan. Thanks for sharing the photos and info. Dormie Workshop is definitely on my radar for head covers.

I'm a sucker for good looking head covers and those are good.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Those are very nice, but the cost is very high. $120 for a cover...ouch. Plus $17 for UPS ground. I’d rather go Rose and Fire .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hadn't heard of them until I saw you mention them in another thread, but those look fantastic! I'll definitely keep them in mind next time I'm in the market for new head covers.

I love their stuff and next time I'm in the market I'll probably go that way. I had one of the "Patent Canada" covers and loved it, but ultimately I preferred my Beaver cover on the driver so I sold it.
The quality is very good and the main difference between Dormie and Stitch is that Dormie is more expensive, but the insides are plush and given lots of attention. My current Stitch covers are good quality but there is no inside material or fabric.

Haven't heard of the covers before this but they are nice. a little on the pricy side but I guess you get what you pay for.

Those are very nice, but the cost is very high. $120 for a cover...ouch. Plus $17 for UPS ground. I’d rather go Rose and Fire .

I really enjoy R&F as well, but the price isn't THAT different unless you're going super high end or custom. R&F has a few for 90 dollars that are leather. The ones I found on dormie ranged from 85 to 120 but that's actually 68-97 USD. I also had a 20% off coupon that they sent through their email program, so my price was actually 55-78 dollars (plus some shipping).

Those are sweeeet. I have been looking at their site since your enablement post a couple weeks ago. It may be time to up my patriotic game this year.

I really enjoy R&F as well, but the price isn't THAT different unless you're going super high end or custom. R&F has a few for 90 dollars that are leather. The ones I found on dormie ranged from 85 to 120 but that's actually 68-97 USD. I also had a 20% off coupon that they sent through their email program, so my price was actually 55-78 dollars (plus some shipping).

Was it a unique code or one of those generic ones? I’m pondering some stuff on their site!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was it a unique code or one of those generic ones? I’m pondering some stuff on their site!

"Spring Baby" but I think it ended last weekend.

Get on their email list. Never know how many times it comes out like that.

"Spring Baby" but I think it ended last weekend.

Get on their email list. Never know how many times it comes out like that.

Thanks and will do! I love the Wolf Man white headcover.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got to admit, the Welcome To Britain cover is one of the best I’ve seen.

#FiberLaunch

Back