Dormie Workshop Headcovers

If only the send it had a snowmobile on it - i would buy them all. They look nice and will be in play next time I need headcovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that white cover is very nice

Almost pulled the trigger on the blue wolf not too long ago. Really like their dedication and styles. Loving the white a d red maple

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

That quality looks really good on the pictures Dan. Nice find.

I love the USA Flag cover, but even in US dollars that is way to rich for my blood. They area all great looking though.

How long did they take from order to delivery?

Sorry buddy, missed this question.

I ordered late on a Sunday and got it the following Monday, despite selecting 3 day shipping. I suspect they had a bunch of orders considering the discount.

Saw these in hand tonight. Look real sharp and very good quality. Very impressed

Forum member Gulby was nice enough to give this beauty to me from one of my favorite courses! The quality is on another level.
5e7fb6d96415b97649201ae53f6d77a0.jpg

Forum member Gulby was nice enough to give this beauty to me from one of my favorite courses! The quality is on another level.

Great course, great headcover!
I had a custom Dormie headcover made last year and the quality is unsurpassed. Pricy yes, but I love it.

Awesome gesture and really damn cool looking cover!

She's a beaut.

I am so impressed by Dormie.

My NES controller HC should be here today or tomorrow! Pumped to finally have some Dormie in the bag!

My NES controller HC should be here today or tomorrow! Pumped to finally have some Dormie in the bag!

I was hoping this was what someone was going to post when I saw the new post in this thread! Awesome looking cover!

I found one I really want. Now comes the price justification obsession for the next few days.

I was hoping this was what someone was going to post when I saw the new post in this thread! Awesome looking cover!

Pics tomorrow!!!

Pics tomorrow!!!

Looking forward to seeing them!

Also, did you see the crazy Fresh Prince of Bel Aire one?

Looking forward to seeing them!

Also, did you see the crazy Fresh Prince of Bel Aire one?

Pic?

Their designs are fantastic, I have an idea for a couple of custom HC but will be waiting till 2019

Pic?

Their designs are fantastic, I have an idea for a couple of custom HC but will be waiting till 2019

Do you follow them on Instagram? Can’t remember if they were just in the stories or if there is a post.

Do you follow them on Instagram? Can’t remember if they were just in the stories or if there is a post.

I do, I’ll have to check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen the thicker lining they use? I'm in touch with Todd already, but thought I'd check just in case someone has a cover they can take a quick pick of!

Back