TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedges

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THP's Canadan is at a special TaylorMade event right now talking about their new Hi-Toe wedges, with special guest PGA Tour player, and recent winner, Justin Rose. He will use this thread to update with new information and pictures about what is new with these wedges.

TM is running a live video right now

Hanging with Rosey, nice! Have him come down to the Oasis and play later!

Rose talking hi-toe. Lots of talk about his preferred grind and the trust he has with them.

0898e811e2a1ad8e9c635a606c0b435f.jpg

014b802c490d970d8580e3849cb99201.jpg

That is awesome.

Also fitting for what I just unboxed! :alien:

He’s talking about the value on the grind profile and the extended grooves. Lots of discussion on where traditional wedges would lose value when playing open faced shots that land high and toawards he toe of the face.

Do they have any plans to release this type of wedge in lofts lower than 58* in the future? A 50, 54 & 58 Hi-Toe set up would blow minds.

They just had me embarrass myself with a 60 degree wedge from shot. It’s been ages since I hit that loft haha.

Rose said my style was very traditional. We shallowed out the swing with a wide stance to really let the grind work into the swing.

Final shot was tiiiiiiight to the pin. Thank god because the others were... something else.

They just had me embarrass myself with a 60 degree wedge from shot. It’s been ages since I hit that loft haha.

Rose said my style was very traditional. We shallowed out the swing with a wide stance to really let the grind work into the swing.

Final shot was tiiiiiiight to the pin. Thank god because the others were... something else.

flop shots? thats my new specialty

This is so awesome!

Short game lesson from Justin Rose, sounds like a solid day...haha!

Really cool wedge though! I like the style of it and see a lot of value in the design.

This is badass Dan.

Really cool thread. I actually just ordered one last week and this has me super excited for it to come in.

Well this is amazing! Sounds like Justin is pretty dang accurate with those wedges!!!

Very cool Dan and great pics. Pretty sure I would have whiffed in front of Rose. I hit this wedge the other day in a 58 degree and was extremely impressed.

Hitting wedges with Justin Rose, Wow this is really friggin cool!

They are pretty freaking slick.

Great stuff Dan.

6a767acbd6e86409f3f4311f880cd7fc.jpg

Back