TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedges

One single day. And it’s already beautiful.

And ****ing lethal in my hands. Forgot how well I played the Hi Toe’s before I gave my previous set to a HS kiddo.

703b7def94f2287819cc0794b70f5eef.jpg

@jman that is lovely

You know what I noticed, on the TM site, they no longer have the lower lofted versions of the bronze hi-toe available. At least not in stock form. If I click on the custom option, those lofts are available.

@jman that is lovely

You know what I noticed, on the TM site, they no longer have the lower lofted versions of the bronze hi-toe available. At least not in stock form. If I click on the custom option, those lofts are available.

Gearing up for the new wedge release I’d venture.

Which I’m excited about and had kept me from going with a full hi Toe lineup

I'm thinking I need to add a 54 to the bag. The 58 Hi-Toe is the most consistent club in my bag and I always get angry when I'm out of range to use it.

Anyone have the 56° Hi-Toe they can take a picture of at address? I'm curious as to the shape of the leading edge, if its as rounded as the 60 above.

My wedge showed up today
559c244c51856a80a9922fbea4440e4e.jpg
1ea688b9ee128666a3a741a909f7f6ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a little plain compared to some others but really like the all black look. Should have went with a black shaft but got what I’m used too. Now have to take it and get bent flat. Wish that it was an option when ordering a my hi Toe

Last edited:
Definitely a little plain compared to some others but really like the all black look. Should have went with a black shaft but got what I’m used too. Now have to take it and get bent flat. Wish that it was an option when ordering a my hi Toe

I love the murdered out look!

I actually love how the blacked out face looks on yours.

Having mine in the bag for 7 rounds now (in three days, oof), I’m reminded of some things:

1) I love these wedges. They’re the best hi toe design on the market in my personal opinion. Blasphemy to many I know, but for me it remains reality. There’s nothing awkward here about this shape, offset, leading edge, flow, etc.

2) I’m lethal with this 60. Versatility WITH bounce? Come on.

3) The rust remains, gorgeous.

e3e369413823c23a1d0be90e032af5b6.jpg

No going to lie, I am super jealous of all the golf u r getting in! Can I come stay at your place for a week? The rate I'm going I'm not sure I will get in another 7 rounds this summer! Keep the updates coming, great reads.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

No going to lie, I am super jealous of all the golf u r getting in! Can I come stay at your place for a week? The rate I'm going I'm not sure I will get in another 7 rounds this summer! Keep the updates coming, great reads.

You sir, would be welcome anytime!

Having mine in the bag for 7 rounds now (in three days, oof), I’m reminded of some things:

1) I love these wedges. They’re the best hi toe design on the market in my personal opinion. Blasphemy to many I know, but for me it remains reality. There’s nothing awkward here about this shape, offset, leading edge, flow, etc.

2) I’m lethal with this 60. Versatility WITH bounce? Come on.

3) The rust remains, gorgeous.

The rust is coming along nicely!

@MH - I really like the black on black. Nice job!

@MH - I really like the black on black. Nice job!
Thanks, also agree I like the grooves covering the whole face

You sir, would be welcome anytime!
Still think u need to plan a trip through the Kootenays/Rockies with the family & will meet u for a few rounds.

I went with the 54. No full grooves. Would be cool with full grooves, but certainly no regret.

It’s replacing my SM7 56, bent to 55.

With the SM7, I never went full swing. I would always opt for a 3/4 50* rather than full swing the 55. Why? Just a comfort thing at address. I have been missing a full swing shot from 100.

Have played 2 rounds with the 54 HiToe and I am back in full swing mode from 100. It just looks so nice and I have that confidence that it will do the job. It’s also been my #1 alternative around the green. 1 chip in and a few up and downs.

Coming into the TM event, this was not on my radar. Now it may be my 2nd favorite club (Spider X stepping into #1 - gotta love the flat stick for her to perform).

Now pondering the 50 based on my success with the 54. Replacing my Vokeys was not under consideration, but hard to argue against performance.

Now pondering the 50 based on my success with the 54. Replacing my Vokeys was not under consideration, but hard to argue against performance.

Haha, I’m slowly building towards a full TM bag from only have one of their clubs in my bag prior to the speed injected event.

Really liking my 54 after only 4 rounds in. Feels a bit heavier than what Im used to and I like it. Just drop it on the ball around the greens. Easy to open it up if needed also.

These are great wedges. For me this is the best lob wedge I have ever owned. It's so versatile and it just doesn't look like I will blade it at address which gives me so much confidence.

I have played with the 60° in the bag now for 2 rounds up here and man do I really enjoy this thing. Full swings are completely fine, but as I get closer to the green this thing comes alive with its versatility. I feel like I can hit it high or low and there is plenty of spin for me.

I have a 60* with 4-Way sole en route, but I'm already contemplating sending it back to get the version with the raw face. I just love the feel from a raw face.

I had an original 60* hi toe most of last year and loved it... picked up the Bigfoot version 2 days ago and its incredible. Its almost impossible to mishit it. Found it very versatile from any lie, even tight lies. I play very early mornings on Saturdays and Sunday when its normally still wet/dew out and would chunk my rtx4 every now and then from digging too deep. Kind of my own fault b/c I had an rtx4 low bounce

but hitting the Bigfoot from the bunker is the easiest thing. im not a strong bunker player but this helped me land the green repeatedly! I think a lot of people will benefit from the Bigfoot even more than they have already from the original Hi-toe

Back