Cleveland RTX-4 Wedges

These wedges are amazing. Put the 56 10 mid and 60 low in the bag today. Full shots, pitches, sand shots were all executed well. Much easier to execute shots than my 588 gun metal wedges that they replaced. Very happy with my purchases.

Mr Boof;n8620783 said:
Wedges ordered!

RTX 4: 54 mid, dark finish, nippon modus tour 120s shafts with MCC+4 1 extra tape.

RTX 4: 58 mid, dark finish, nippon modus tour 120s shafts with MCC+4 1 extra tape

Now to wait a week

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I have the same exact setup plus the 50*. All mid, sick wedges. The grooves are so good. Enjoy them.

I picked up the 62* RTX-4 tour raw yesterday. She now has the appropriate grip setup and some lead tape applied to get it up to D4.

I got some range and chipping green time with her tonight and I was very please. We are taking it slow but she appears to be keeper.

dbigstick;n8878173 said:
I picked up the 62* RTX-4 tour raw yesterday. She now has the appropriate grip setup and some lead tape applied to get it up to D4.

I got some range and chipping green time with her tonight and I was very please. We are taking it slow but she appears to be keeper.

Congratulations on your new relationship. She comes from a great family.

I feel very optimized with RTX4 right now.

Twice last night I covered 115 with the 54 degree, super clean contact, a little bit of bite when I landed. Ugh, I'm into it.
Twice I had 70-75 yards and hit aggressive drive pitches with 58 and it absolutely rips through the turf (soft'ish right now).

Just need to get these awful +4's off them haha. Time to get a couple iLines out of package. (Maximum hype).

I finally ordered the 56/mid to replace the 56/low I have been playing. After using the 52/mid, there is no doubt that I could really benefit from some extra bounce in the 56. Looking forward to comparing them side by side.

I'm going to throw my 60 X-Low back into the bag today for grins.

BigDill;n8878472 said:
I finally ordered the 56/mid to replace the 56/low I have been playing. After using the 52/mid, there is no doubt that I could really benefit from some extra bounce in the 56. Looking forward to comparing them side by side.
Love my 56 mid. Very versatile wedge. Also love my 60 low as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If I customize a 60* to go with a lighter shaft (e.g., DG 115s) from Cleveland, will it still have a D5 SW?

JMB3;n8880090 said:
If I customize a 60* to go with a lighter shaft (e.g., DG 115s) from Cleveland, will it still have a D5 SW?

I would email them or call and ask to be for sure.

Jman;n8880093 said:
I would email them or call and ask to be for sure.

Thanks, buddy. I'm very interested in blending a 60low with two CBX 2s.

My new 56/Mid arrived today. Can’t wait to get it all nice and rusted.

Attachments

• photo36221.jpg
    photo36221.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
JMB3;n8880090 said:

According to CS, going with the DG115s would drop the LW to D3. Hmmm... maybe I just try the S400.

Canadan;n8888961 said:
I love these wedges, they are a blast.

In the last two days, two other people have been convinced of the same by me haha. Taking over!

Took you long enough!

Also, for those who might be sliiiiiightly curious and aren’t all world ball strikers hahaha

I’m going to do a little RTX4 vs CBX2 throwdown in identical loft and lie setups, same shafts, same grips, same lengths, same swing weights. Though I plan on it ending in an article focusing on versatility vs ease of use, feedback should be continuous, question is do I just make a new thread?

Definitely worth its own thread... great topic and sure to generate some good discussion.

GraniteRoost;n8889265 said:
Definitely worth its own thread... great topic and sure to generate some good discussion.

I agree! I'm already sold on the 48/54 CBX 2 (still regret trading-in my CBX versions), but the LW comparison between the blade and CB wedges should be very interesting.

Had a little pitching contest with a fellow member at the club on the range after we were done. Damn it that was fun. I just feel I can get up and down from anywhere. He put me in some crazy lies and I confidently knew I had the right tools to get up and out.

I've loved playing the RTX-4. So easy to hit, even for me. :)

tomcat;n8890145 said:
I've loved playing the RTX-4. So easy to hit, even for me. :)
Are you playing the stock shaft?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JMB3 ;n8890150 said:
Are you playing the stock shaft?

I was fit for the Recoil 110 shaft in them. Currently playing the 48* / 52* / 56* mids.

Jman;n8889226 said:
Also, for those who might be sliiiiiightly curious and aren’t all world ball strikers hahaha

I’m going to do a little RTX4 vs CBX2 throwdown in identical loft and lie setups, same shafts, same grips, same lengths, same swing weights. Though I plan on it ending in an article focusing on versatility vs ease of use, feedback should be continuous, question is do I just make a new thread?

this is going to be awesome.

tomcat;n8890164 said:
I was fit for the Recoil 110 shaft in them. Currently playing the 48* / 52* / 56* mids.

That sounds like an awesome combination.

Back