Srixon Z 585 Irons and Z 785 Irons

Can’t wait to hit these next month!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! I like the fact that you can now build your set and include the U85 utility irons on the combo set. Z785 7-pw, Z585 5-6i, U85 3-4... sounds like a match made in HB heaven! :D But maaaan, I'm so curious about the driver. Especially after hearing Noelle and so many other staffers threw it straight in the bag.

Great videos JB. And I'm glad to hear and see some real info on these. I played with someone on the Srixon team a couple weekends ago and got 0 info from him. I had a blast though! Great guy to play with.

I'm a big fan of the Srixon Z series irons. THese look better than some of the previous pictures floating around. I'll have to put these on the list to try before making a decision for my next iron set.

Man, I love the flexibility Srixon gives you in creating their combination iron sets. Can't wait to try out a U85/585/785 combo in the future.

This, this right here. I am really excited about this line up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I want to reiterate, that this is just what I have. They have a whole slew of no upcharge shafts available however.

From their standard (non-mobile) page it does appear these are the two standard shafts. 105 on the 585 and 120 on the 785. Thx JB.

JB, is there a 985 in this line-up?

This release looks fantastic! Would love to compare these to some other current offerings.

i could totally see going 785 all the 6-pw, 585 5i, then maybe put the u85 in a 3i-4i slot for a tee option or layup on a par 5. maybe go cbx in a gap wedge, then rtx4 in the sand and lob. that would be a fun bag!

Can’t wait to hit these next month!!

Looking forward to what you guys thing about these for sure.

@jb do the soles appear about the same width as the previous models?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

@jb do the soles appear about the same width as the previous models?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes. 585 might be a tad thinner.

Looking forward to what you guys thing about these for sure.

of course i just purchased a line new set of 565s, that are due to arrive tomorrow, so maybe next year for me if the 565s do well for me.

Not at this time, no.

Ignore my question in the other thread. Just realized you answered it here.

Love the fact that recoil shafts with SMACWRAP are an available option.

Really looking forward to giving these a try. I know I probably should go 585, but I want the 785's maybe a combo set is the way to go.

I have a promotion coming up, and with it a bit of a pay raise...I feel like these would make a great present to myself.

Not at this time, no.

Did Srixon give you any insight as to why they didn't include the Z985 in this lineup? Did they 965 not sell as well as they hoped?

Did Srixon give you any insight as to why they didn't include the Z985 in this lineup? Did they 965 not sell as well as they hoped?

I didn't really ask much further. I can say overall muscleback sets are not the most popular in terms of sales.

I didn't really ask much further. I can say overall muscleback sets are not the most popular in terms of sales.

Previous generations the 9 series has come out post 5 and 7 series launch. Hopefully that is the case again this time.

Previous generations the 9 series has come out post 5 and 7 series launch. Hopefully that is the case again this time.

Yes, I am aware of that. We asked if the 9 series would be with it and that answer is in our behind the scenes thread from a few months ago. It was told to us that currently, there was not a plan at this time, but if demand is there, they listen to the consumers.

i could totally see going 785 all the 6-pw, 585 5i, then maybe put the u85 in a 3i-4i slot for a tee option or layup on a par 5. maybe go cbx in a gap wedge, then rtx4 in the sand and lob. that would be a fun bag!

I’d be thinking U85 4, 585 5-6, 785 7-8, 985(when it comes out) 9-PWc cbx 50*, rtx 4 56-60....
I gotta make it happen

I like this video : )

Back