Mizuno JPX919 Irons

They look absolutely awesome.

It always entertains me how the lofts on irons find their way back to the same numbers by the time it hits the 7 or 6 iron. PW and 9 are a mix, but it always squares back.

I would want to see them in person first before making that decision, but I'd be open to another combo set.

I would pound the Tour's.

They all look nice, but the Tours definitely have an extra curb appeal to me.

That stupid 3* loft gap from the 6i to the 5i always makes me cringe.

They do look sweet. Though I doubt I'll be making changes any time soon.

Mizzuno always looks good.

I've noticed in the description that talk about just a "hint" of boron, i think boron in some circles come off as less than for some in regards to feel.

I'd be very interested to see a comparison between the Tour and the MP18SC. seems like there is a lot of target demographic overlap at that spot.

Those look awesome as always. Can't beat mizunos for looks. Can't believe they didn't change the name from "hot metal" though.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Something off in the lofts shown in these pics. I read elsewhere that:

Hotmetal 5i is 23*
Forged 5i is 25*
Tour 5i is 27*

Seeing that you pulled the images from their website, it may be that they’ve messed up something on their back end.

The 900 Hot Metals have done me very well. I will be looking at these when they come out. The only change I would make is a mixed set. forged or tour in the lower irons and Hot Metals in the top of the lineup.

Also I wouldn't change the Hot Metal name, that's what these things are HOT!!! They are so forgiving and easy to play golf with.

Something to look at when they come out. Always liked Mizuno irons!

Something off in the lofts shown in these pics. I read elsewhere that:

Hotmetal 5i is 23*
Forged 5i is 25*
Tour 5i is 27*

Seeing that you pulled the images from their website, it may be that they’ve messed up something on their back end.

I didn't do that. They were posted in another thread, I took it from there, however it matches up with press copy, although they have changed it a number of times and may have screwed something up.

They all look stunning!
I think Mizuno is doing a great job of differentiating their lines now with MP and JPX.
I probably would not make the change, but if I was in the market a combo set of these would be at the top of the list.

Not gonna lie.....I want to hit these. Look great!

Mizuno is on a roll, and no one can deny it. This is a big release for them to keep the momentum, and of course they look gorgeous.

I’d have to agree. And strangely, after seeing some early feedback, I have some interest in the Hot Metal model.

The JPX919 Forged are the leaders in the clubhouse right now for my next set of irons. Those things look amazing.

Those are some beautiful irons!!! I love my Hot Metal and sure wish there were away I could swing a purchasing the new 919 verison.

Some already solid forgivess claims out there on the web for the tour set which look amazing. Same story for the forged

Those are gorgeous. Sheesh!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That little heft at the toe...

What are the shaft options for these? The Mizuno website shows what I think is the same shaft options they offered for the 900 line. Is it the same for this line?

Back